DELSOL Avocats advised DIMOTRANS, a Lyon-based logistics and multimodal transport group, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Bretagne Services Logistiques (BSL). BSL, founded in 1997, is a logistics provider specialising in e-commerce, mainly in the consumer goods sector. The company has a workforce of 300 and generates revenue of €28...Read
Areas of expertise
Alice LEMARIGNIER has gained expertise in the following areas :
- drafting of commercial contracts,
- internal and external growth operations,
- company restructurings,
- assistance with the founding and legal management of companies.
She practices on behalf of French and foreign companies.
After working for a LYON-based corporate law firm, she joined DELSOL Avocats in 2016.
Two-year master’s degree in International Business Law (René DESCARTES PARIS V University), LL.M International Financial Law (King’s College LONDON).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Emmanuel SADORGE, Raphaël ORY, Alice LEMARIGNIER, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Raphaëlle LEROY
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats acted on behalf of the seller in the transfer of the Laboratory DERMSCAN SAS to EUROFINS, by assisting the founder of DERMSCAN, Frédérique Girard-Ory. DERMSCAN SAS provides tests and clinical studies in dermatology. It has operations in France, Poland, Tunisia, Mauritius and Thailand and employs over 150 staff. EUROFINS is a...Read