Areas of expertise
Camille LE PRIOL works in the following main areas :
- Planning/development law : land use regulations, planning permission (audits, objections), retail planning, land management (expropriation, pre-emption), criminal law
- Civil service law : appointment, career, functional protection, disciplinary action
- General administrative law : public property, police, unilateral administrative measures, public financing (tourist tax), public service
- Construction law : constructors’ liability, valuations, public building regulations
- Public contract law : procurement procedure, execution, contractual and precontractual litigation.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2017.
CAPA (EDA BORDEAUX 2016), two-year master’s degree in Public Litigation (BORDEAUX IV University 2012), one-year master’s degree in General Public Law (HAVRE University 2011).