Areas of expertise
Carine MERIAU practices primarily in :
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, mandatory annual negotiations, etc.)
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- employee savings schemes
- mergers and acquisitions, restructurings of non-profit organizations and SMEs in the context of collective redundancies and company transfers
- compliance and acquisition audits
- managing occupational accidents, occupational illnesses and gross misconduct.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2010 following a successful experience within a business law firm in PHILADELPHIA.
CAPA (2011), two-year master’s degree in Employment Law and Labour Relations (Jean MOULIN LYON III University).