DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE is a partner lawyer in the LYON office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
Alongside standard services in labour law (in both advisory work and litigation), she has developed particular expertise in :
- advisory work and litigation during collective insolvency proceedings, mergers and acquisitions, company restructurings and reorganizations (company transfers, geographic and/or professional mobility plans, standardizing articles of association, collective redundancy plans and job protection schemes, etc.)
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, etc.)
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- compliance and risk audits.
She works primarily for French companies or groups of any size and for affiliates of foreign groups.
She works in English and Italian.
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE has a master’s degree in Private Law with major in Judicial Studies and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Law and Evaluation of Health and Social Structures from LYON III University.
She joined the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats in January 2005.
She regularly writes technical articles for various publications on various areas of Employment Law, provides training to directors, managers and legal heads, and lectures to students at LYON III University and business schools.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Samuel GIORGI, Virginie COUVRAT
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Disputes, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advises Quilvest Private Equity on the takeover of the schools group EDH during a secondary LBO Delsol Avocats advised the Quilvest Private Equity investment fund on the takeover of EDH, the private higher education group, from Platina Equity Solutions. Founded in 1961 by Denis Huisman, the EDH Group is made up of three...Read