IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Elsa LEDERLIN is co-head of the Employment Law - Social Welfare Law department at the Paris office.
She regularly advises employers as part of collective bargaining negotiations, advocating innovative and constructive social dialogue.
Elsa LEDERLIN contributes to ongoing reflection on new working methods and takes a particular interest in employment relations touching the boundaries of other legal disciplines : provision of personnel, umbrella companies and digital platform personnel.
Registered with the Paris Bar in 2001, Elsa LEDERLIN holds a certificate of specialisation in employment law and began her career within specialized firms (Michel Henry, Florence Lyon-Caen). She most recently acted as the head of the Social Law team within DS Avocats, before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2019.
She provides training courses for French businesses (in conjunction with Dalloz, in particular), and also for foreign businesses (Business France) on the French social environment and the virtues of social dialogue. She is a regularly published author of articles, with a particular focus on social dialogue, European social law and, more broadly, on social law 3.0.
She has acquired recognised expertise in the following fields :
- legal transformation (disposal, transfer of assets, merger, absorption, carve-out, etc.) ;
- negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements, social dialogue (professional elections, mandatory negotiation, working time, strategic directions, information and consultation procedure, economic and social databases, employee savings schemes, etc.) ;
- risk prevention (audit, training, discrimination, harassment, psychosocial risks, health & safety, compliance, etc.) ;
- day-to-day legal monitoring (remuneration, international mobility, specific employment contract clauses, specific breaches, intra-group mobility, provision of personnel, disciplinary powers, suspension of contract, etc.) ;
- relations with employment-related agencies : URSSAF, Labour Inspectorate, occupational health services ;
- individual and collective employment disputes.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Alexandre ZITOUNE, Marion STOFATI
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
Elsa LEDERLIN joins the “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” Department of DELSOL Avocats as a partner. She is accompanied by two associates, Mathilde GARRIGUE and Marion STOFATI. The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” Department, already staffed by 15 lawyers, including three partners and one Of Counsel, advises businesses and non-profit...Read