15 May-2019 – HELLOWORK, a group specializing in online recruitment and training, has taken over DIPLOMEO, a website dedicated to the guidance of young graduates with an annual turnover amounting to €2,6 million. This acquisition allows HELLOWORK to complete its portfolio of human resources sites in order to be present in both the training and...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Henri-Louis DELSOL is co-head of the PARIS office’s Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
A lawyer with the PARIS and NEW YORK Bars, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, partial asset transfers, LBOs, etc.) ;
- stock-market transactions (particularly public offerings) ;
- fundraising amongst business angels, financial investors and manufacturers ;
- implementation of incentive mechanisms for staff and directors (management packages) ;
- cross-border operations, particularly transatlantic, working on behalf of both French companies expanding into the U.S. and American companies investing in EUROPE.
Henri-Louis DELSOL graduated from Jean MOULIN LYON III University, where he gained a master’s degree in Business Law, and AIX-MARSEILLE III University, where he gained a DESS-DJCE postgraduate qualification in International Business Law. He also completed a LL.M in Business Law in the U.S. (at GEORGETOWN University), where he lived for three years.
He practiced at the law firm BREDIN PRAT for four years before joining DELSOL Avocats in early 2010.
He works in both English and French.
The author of numerous articles, particularly on asset and liability warranties and shareholders’ agreements (Actes Pratiques, Droit des Sociétés, Jurisclasseur, etc.), Henri-Louis DELSOL also chairs EFE seminars for assistant lawyers on company sales, acquisitions and restructurings.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS Alexandre ZITOUNE, Marion STOFATI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexandre de BEAUFORT,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
The HESUS group, specialists in the management of supply and evacuation of soils and materials for construction sites, successfully closed a €10 million fundraising round with PARIS FONDS VERT, a fund managed by DEMETER PARTNERS and backed by Paris City Hall, SUEZ VENTURES and CONSTRUCTION VENTURE. The deal, whereby chief executive and...Read