DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Henri-Louis DELSOL is co-head of the PARIS office’s Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
A lawyer with the PARIS and NEW YORK Bars, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, partial asset transfers, LBOs, etc.) ;
- stock-market transactions (particularly public offerings) ;
- fundraising amongst business angels, financial investors and manufacturers ;
- implementation of incentive mechanisms for staff and directors (management packages) ;
- cross-border operations, particularly transatlantic, working on behalf of both French companies expanding into the U.S. and American companies investing in EUROPE.
Henri-Louis DELSOL graduated from Jean MOULIN LYON III University, where he gained a master’s degree in Business Law, and AIX-MARSEILLE III University, where he gained a DESS-DJCE postgraduate qualification in International Business Law. He also completed a LL.M in Business Law in the U.S. (at GEORGETOWN University), where he lived for three years.
He practiced at the law firm BREDIN PRAT for four years before joining DELSOL Avocats in early 2010.
He works in both English and French.
The author of numerous articles, particularly on asset and liability warranties and shareholders’ agreements (Actes Pratiques, Droit des Sociétés, Jurisclasseur, etc.), Henri-Louis DELSOL also chairs EFE seminars for assistant lawyers on company sales, acquisitions and restructurings.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Disputes, Real estate
Henri-Louis DELSOL, Partner, and Anne-Sophie HARTOG and Martin SOUYRI, associates within the « Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions » department, advised the founding partner of IDOSENS, a start-up in the IoT business, on the sale of IDOSENS to the German group Wika, the global market leader in pressure, temperature and level measurement...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
13 March 2018 - Henri-Louis DELSOL, M&A Partner, and Vincent GUEVENOUX, lawyer, advised PROACTIS in the launching of a tender offer over the shares of HUBWOO, listed on Euronext Paris. This tender offer results from the acquisition by PROACTIS, listed on the AIM market in London, of the american group PERFECT COMMERCE. Following the...Read