Jean-Philippe DELSOL and Henri-Louis DELSOL advise LCB Food Safety shareholders on LCB Food Safety’s acquisition by Hypred Jean-Philippe DELSOL and Henri-Louis DELSOL, partners in the “Company law – Mergers & Acquisitions” department, and Séverine BRAVARD, of counsel, Vincent GUEVENOUX, lawyer, and Marion LAGRANGE, jurist, advised Patrick de...Read
Jean-Philippe DELSOL, a tax lawyer, is co-head of the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Alongside standard services in tax and corporate law, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions : audits, letters of intent, sales protocols, asset and liability warranties, etc.
- LBOs : issuance of complex securities, shareholders’ agreements, etc.
- company restructurings : mergers, demergers, contributions
- recovery of struggling companies : banking negotiations, plans, etc.
- company and asset taxation
- asset management of groups of family-run companies and structure of the company head’s assets
- organization of groups of companies at international level.
He works primarily for manufacturing and service companies, groups of family-run companies and company directors.
The firm’s founder, Jean-Philippe DELSOL has a PhD in Law and a bachelor’s degree in Literature.
He has written several books, particularly guides to taxation, and works with major titles of the economic press.
"Is reconsideration of the tax system regarding the payment of cash adjustments justified ?” by Jean-Philippe DELSOL and Laure GAY-BELLILE in a study published in Les Nouvelles Fiscales on 1 June 2017 "The tax authorities’ position of reassessing taxpayers who have benefited from cash adjustment payment seems to us highly questionable when the...Read
DELSOL Avocats advises Jean-Michel AULAS during the transfer of the shares in the listed company CEGID GROUP to the consortium made up of the Silver Lake Partners and AltaOne investment funds (April 2016). Jean-Philippe DELSOL and Henri-Louis DELSOL, partners in the "Mergers-Acquisitions" department, and Vincent GUEVENOUX, lawyer, advise...Read