DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read
Areas of expertise
Jessica NEUFVILLE practices primarily in :
- compliance audits
- acquisition audits
- mergers and acquisitions and restructurings of SMEs and non-profit organizations
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, mandatory annual negotiations, employee savings schemes, etc.)
- advice to companies and non-profit organizations in the health and transport sectors.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014 following six months in the Human Resources Division of the private SAINT JOSEPH-SAINT LUC Hospital (1,000 employees).
CAPA, two-year master’s degree in Private and Public Health Law (AIX-EN-PROVENCE Faculty of Law and Political Science).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Disputes, Real estate