Areas of expertise
Marion STOFATI assists clients in individual and collective labour relations, both in advisory and litigation matters.
She practises in the following areas in particular :
- individual employment relationships (conclusion, execution and termination of the employment contract),
- collective bargaining (agreement for the recognition of an Economic and Social Unit (ESCU), pre-electoral protocol, company agreements, etc.)
- staff representation (elections, information and consultation procedure for staff representative organisations),
- overtime and undeclared work,
- transfer of employment contracts.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in November 2018.
Previously, she worked at DS AVOCATS with Elsa LEDERLIN. As part of her training, she has completed various internships in companies and law firms, notably within the company ROBERT BOSCH SAS.