DELSOL Avocats guides LEIBLANG Productions through ELEPHANT’s sale to WEBEDIA. ELEPHANT, an audiovisual production company cofounded by Emmanuel CHAIN and Thierry BIZOT in 1999, has sold 51% of its capital to WEBEDIA, a digital media group. A production company launched in 2011, LEIBLANG Productions partnered the ELEPHANT Group to run the...Read
Areas of expertise
Martin SOUYRI practices in all aspects of corporate law and primarily in :
- sales and acquisitions
- capital restructuring in a national and international framework.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2017 following his final placement.
Two-year master’s degree in International Business Law (TOULOUSE I CAPITOLE University).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Mathieu LE TACON, Benoît BOUSSIER Eve DAUVOIS, Martin SOUYRI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Martin SOUYRI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Disputes, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read