DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read
Mathieu LE TACON is co-head of the PARIS office’s Tax Law Department.
He has developed recognized expertise in asset taxation and taxation of family-run companies :
- taxation of restructuring operations (mergers, transfers of all assets and liabilities, founding and activation of French and foreign holding companies, active or inactive)
- taxation of company transfers (LBOs, OBOs, etc.)
- organization and optimization of asset transfers (implementation of DUTREIL agreements, manual donations of corporate securities, separation, quasi-usufruct agreements, etc.)
- optimization of asset tax situations (in view of income and/or wealth tax)
- family governance
- organization and management of overseas domicile transfers
- structure of French assets held by non-residents
- production and management of tax declarations (income tax, wealth tax/property wealth)
- adjustment of overseas assets
- assistance with tax inspections and tax litigation (applications for authorization, transactions, etc.).
He works primarily for entrepreneurs, directors, family shareholders and family-run companies.
He speaks English fluently.
Mathieu LE TACON graduated from TOULOUSE I University, where he gained a DEA postgraduate qualification in Business Law and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Tax Law.
He practiced within the law firms FIDAL (International Division – PARIS) and PDGB (PARIS) for eight years before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2011.
He works regularly with major titles in the tax (Droit Fiscal, Les Nouvelles Fiscales, etc.), mainstream and economic press. He has also contributed to the publication of several books, most recently the tax section of Réglementation automobile" (L’argus de l’assurance, 2017/2018).
He participates in seminars on taxation and lectures in taxation within the postgraduate law programme of TOULOUSE I University.
He is a member of the IACF (Institute of Tax Lawyers), the DFCG (Association of Financial Directors and Management Controllers) and the editorial committee of the journal Finance & Gestion (Law and Regulation section).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Mathieu LE TACON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Samuel GIORGI
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Real estate, Tax law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Samuel GIORGI, Virginie COUVRAT,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Disputes, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read
- Mathieu LE TACON, Lea ZERILLI, Claire PECQUET,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats advised the EDF group in its move into Africa’s off-grid market by acquiring a stake in Kenyan firm SunCulture. SunCulture designs and sells solar pumps and irrigation systems. Its flagship product, the Rain Maker, is a connected solar pump solution designed for smallholdings with no access to the power grid, offering them an...Read