IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read
Mathieu LE TACON is co-head of the PARIS office’s Tax Law Department.
He has developed recognized expertise in asset taxation and taxation of family-run companies :
- taxation of restructuring operations (mergers, transfers of all assets and liabilities, founding and activation of French and foreign holding companies, active or inactive)
- taxation of company transfers (LBOs, OBOs, etc.)
- organization and optimization of asset transfers (implementation of DUTREIL agreements, manual donations of corporate securities, separation, quasi-usufruct agreements, etc.)
- optimization of asset tax situations (in view of income and/or wealth tax)
- family governance
- organization and management of overseas domicile transfers
- structure of French assets held by non-residents
- production and management of tax declarations (income tax, wealth tax/property wealth)
- adjustment of overseas assets
- assistance with tax inspections and tax litigation (applications for authorization, transactions, etc.).
He works primarily for entrepreneurs, directors, family shareholders and family-run companies.
He speaks English fluently.
Mathieu LE TACON graduated from TOULOUSE I University, where he gained a DEA postgraduate qualification in Business Law and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Tax Law.
He practiced within the law firms FIDAL (International Division – PARIS) and PDGB (PARIS) for eight years before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2011.
He works regularly with major titles in the tax (Droit Fiscal, Les Nouvelles Fiscales, etc.), mainstream and economic press. He has also contributed to the publication of several books, most recently the tax section of Réglementation automobile" (L’argus de l’assurance, 2017/2018).
He participates in seminars on taxation and lectures in taxation within the postgraduate law programme of TOULOUSE I University.
He is a member of the IACF (Institute of Tax Lawyers), the DFCG (Association of Financial Directors and Management Controllers) and the editorial committee of the journal Finance & Gestion (Law and Regulation section).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Alexandre ZITOUNE, Marion STOFATI
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexandre de BEAUFORT,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
The HESUS group, specialists in the management of supply and evacuation of soils and materials for construction sites, successfully closed a €10 million fundraising round with PARIS FONDS VERT, a fund managed by DEMETER PARTNERS and backed by Paris City Hall, SUEZ VENTURES and CONSTRUCTION VENTURE. The deal, whereby chief executive and...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Mathieu LE TACON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Martin SOUYRI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read