DELSOL Avocats is proud to rank in 6 categories of the Legal 500 EMEA 2019 : DELSOL Avocats est fier d’être mis à l’honneur dans 5 classements du Legal 500 EMEA 2019 : The Regions - Tier 1 « Originally founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats is one of France’s most well known regional firms, with a reputation that is well established at national level....Read
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- start-up creation and growth
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
LEGAL 500 EMEA 2019, Private equity : venture and growth capital, tier 3.
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department is led by seven partners : Henri-Louis DELSOL, Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Pierre GOUGÉ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Philippe MALIKIAN and Amaury NARDONE.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Alexandre ZITOUNE, Marion STOFATI
- Press reviews
IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexandre de BEAUFORT
- Press reviews
The HESUS group, specialists in the management of supply and evacuation of soils and materials for construction sites, successfully closed a €10 million fundraising round with PARIS FONDS VERT, a fund managed by DEMETER PARTNERS and backed by Paris City Hall, SUEZ VENTURES and CONSTRUCTION VENTURE. The deal, whereby chief executive and...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Raphaël ORY, Alice LEMARIGNIER, Emmanuel SADORGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Raphaëlle LEROY
- Press reviews
DELSOL Avocats advised DIMOTRANS, a Lyon-based logistics and multimodal transport group, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Bretagne Services Logistiques (BSL). BSL, founded in 1997, is a logistics provider specialising in e-commerce, mainly in the consumer goods sector. The company has a workforce of 300 and generates revenue of €28...Read