DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 10 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2020 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Privacy and Data Security LawSéverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law Insolvency and Reorganization Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Henri-Louis...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Philippe PACOTTE is co-head of the Paris office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
He has gained solid experience in :
- restructuring operations and international projects, involving both the engineering unique to the area and awareness of the necessary synergies with the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions and Tax Law Departments : registered office transfers, mergers, LBOs, reorganization of activities, due diligence relating to acquisition or sale audits, etc.
- day-to-day corporate management
- additional social security schemes
- working time issues
- individual or collective labour litigation
- disputed industrial accidents and illnesses in general and technical social security litigation.
He works more particularly on behalf of major French and international companies. He speaks English fluently.
Philippe PACOTTE gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Labour Law and Practices from the Faculty of MONTPELLIER in 1993.
For ten years, he was an associate in labour law within major Paris-based French and international law firms, including BARTHELEMY (1996–1998), Paul HASTINGS (1998–1999) and LATHAM & WATKINS (1999–2005) ; he then practiced as a partner and head of the Labour Law Department within ARES Avocats (2005–2009), before joining DELSOL Avocats in September 2009.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Labor and Employment Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He is frequently asked to chair vocational training and seminars aimed at stakeholders in the labour law sector, as well as internal company training. He also works with professional journals.
He was a lecturer in labour law at PARIS VIII University (postgraduate programme).
Philippe PACOTTE is a former director of the firm.
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD
13 May 2019 - DELSOL Avocats and Preventech Consulting have joined forces to offer a complete offer to their clients. The prevention of professional risks, including the quality of life at work, is a major challenge in the implementation of a real HR policy and in the management of risks in order to preserve its responsibility and the...Read
In the journal Jurisprudence Sociale Lamy on 25 April 2017, Philippe PACOTTE comments on a decision of the Court of Cassation regarding legal protection against dismissal granted in the case of pregnancy. In the journal Jurisprudence Sociale Lamy on 25 April 2017, Philippe PACOTTE, a partner in the "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law"...Read