DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Member of the bar of : PARIS
Pierre GOUGÉ is co-head of the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
He has been a partner in DELSOL Avocats since early 2012.
He joined the firm after practicing within the law firms LINKLATERS and DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON from 2000 to 2012 and beginning his career with AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA CORPORATION in the U.S. in 1998.
He has over twenty years’ experience in mergers and acquisitions and corporate law. His expertise extends to the following areas :
- mergers and acquisitions : advisory work with French and international groups in the framework of external growth operations, company transfers, mergers and demergers
- private equity : in the broadest sense, capital risk, capital development, LBOs
- stock markets / capital markets : IPOs, overseeing publicly listed companies, capital markets (securities, share and bond issues)
- strategic alliances / joint ventures : his international experience has led him to coordinate numerous complex national and cross-border transactions on behalf of French and foreign clients, particularly in the framework of industrial partnerships and joint ventures.
He works with manufacturers, investment funds, startups and managers.
Pierre GOUGÉ graduated from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University (master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation, DESS postgraduate qualification in Industrial Property, DEA postgraduate qualification in Philosophy of Law) and from PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po – Economics and Finance stream). He participates in training seminars and tops various legal rankings.
Main areas of expertise
Mergers and acquisitions
Stock markets & capital markets
Strategic alliances & joint ventures
Master’s degree in Business and Tax Law (PARIS II ASSAS University)
DESS in Industrial Property Law (PARIS II ASSAS University)
DEA in Philosophy of Law (PARIS II ASSAS University)
PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Economics and Finance stream)
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Mathieu LE TACON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Samuel GIORGI
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Real estate, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats advised eFounders on its sale of Mention to Sweden’s Mynewsdesk. eFounders, Europe’s premier SaaS startup studio, is a standard-setter in the creation of B2B startups. Mention publishes a real-time web and social monitoring tool. Since its founding in 2012, Mention has enjoyed sustained growth, attracting 10,000 new users every...Read
Pierre GOUGÉ, partner, and Benoît PARDIGON, associate, assisted eFounders, first European startup studio, in the sale of TextMaster to Technicis. TextMaster is a professional translation platform. Technicis is a European leader in the translation sector.Read