DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read
Areas of expertise
Samuel GIORGI practices in the following main areas :
- property sales and acquisitions
- construction and real estate development (luxury hotel sector)
- commercial leases
- property management.
A lawyer with the Paris Bar since 2006, he joined DELSOL Avocats in May 2016.
He previously practiced within the law firm DE PARDIEU BROCAS MAFFEI (2006–2014), the law firm MILBANK TWEED HADLEY & MCCLOY LLP (NEW YORK 2009–2010), the Legal Division of LOUIS VUITTON MALLETIER (2014–2015) and the law firm LEFEVRE PELLETIER & ASSOCIES (2015–2016).
CAPA (EFB PARIS 2004), LL.M. (University of EDINBURGH, UK 2005), DESS Property Law (PARIS I PANTHEON-SORBONNE University 2003), DEA Criminal Law & Criminal Policy in EUROPE (PARIS I PANTHEON-SORBONNE University 2002), master’s degree in Law with major in Judicial Studies & Criminal Sciences (PARIS I PANTHEON-SORBONNE University 2001).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Mathieu LE TACON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Samuel GIORGI
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Real estate, Tax law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Samuel GIORGI, Virginie COUVRAT,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Disputes, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read