DELSOL Avocats is proud to rank in 6 categories of the Legal 500 EMEA 2019 : The Regions - Tier 1 « Originally founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats is one of France’s most well known regional firms, with a reputation that is well established at national level. Its resources are now almost equally split between its Paris and Lyon offices. The firm...Read
Taxation affects the lives of companies and individuals on a daily basis, and is an essential parameter of any strategic decision.
The “Tax law” department works with its clients in order to secure and optimise the tax management of their current or exceptional operations.
It also helps them with their relations with the tax department, and represents them before the courts in case of tax disputes.
It is most notably active in the following domains :
Corporate taxation :
- handling of recurring tax matters involved in corporate taxation (CT, VAT, local taxes),
- set-up and monitoring of a tax integration procedure,
- fiscal safeguarding and optimisation of operations including mergers-acquisitions, restructuring and corporate reorganisations,
- preparation of preventive audits or acquisition audits,
- set-up of incentive arrangements for directors and employees (stock options, BSCPE, AGA, “management package”),
- definition and safeguarding of the transfer price policy,
- set-up of French companies abroad, and foreign investments in FRANCE,
- requests for approvals and tax-related advance rulings,
- optimisation of tax credits (research tax credit, etc.),
- fiscal optimisation of transnational flows.
Wealth taxation :
- Taxation of earnings and property assets
- Transmissions & successions (national and international context)
- Transmissions of companies, notably in a family context
- Real estate taxation
- Tax audits regarding the fiscal structuring of property assets
- Income tax / wealth tax / IFI declarations for French residents and non-residents
- Delocalization, expatriation, impatriation
- Family governance,
- Leveraged family operations (OBO, FBO),
- Philanthropy within a context of asset structuring (endowment fund, French and foreign foundations, etc.)
- Regularisation of foreign assets
Pre-litigation & Disputes (regarding corporate taxation and wealth taxation) :
- assistance in the event of tax audits,
- negotiation and settlement with the tax department,
- preparation and drafting of complaints involving litigation,
- representation before all administrative or judicial authorities,
- disputes involving collections.
When performing its services, the department can naturally rely on support from the firm’s other areas of expertise (departments including “Corporate law – Mergers-acquisitions”, “Non-profit organisations and social entrepreneurship”, “Real estate law”, etc.), as well as a broad network of foreign correspondents.
Classement du département
List of some of the main rankings :
LEGAL 500 EMEA 2019, Tax, tier 5
“The team of 12 lawyers at DELSOL Avocats is renowned for its expertise with regard to the wealth taxation. It advises corporate directors, wealthy families and entrepreneurs.”
“Extensive renown” in the category of Taxation consulting for LBOs ; “Excellent” in the category of Wealth management & Wealth taxation 2016 ; “Excellent” in the category of Regularisation and disputes – wealth taxation
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Alexandre ZITOUNE, Marion STOFATI
IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read
The HESUS group, specialists in the management of supply and evacuation of soils and materials for construction sites, successfully closed a €10 million fundraising round with PARIS FONDS VERT, a fund managed by DEMETER PARTNERS and backed by Paris City Hall, SUEZ VENTURES and CONSTRUCTION VENTURE. The deal, whereby chief executive and...Read
Julien MONSENEGO is bolstering DELSOL Avocats’s Tax Law Department as a partner. Joining him is Thibaud BOUCHARLAT, a senior associate. With its current team of ten, including three partners and two Of Counsel, the Tax Law Department helps businesses and individuals anticipate and optimize the tax treatment and optimization of day-to-day or...Read