Advice and assistance provided to our client, the French subsidiary of Romande Energie, in the context of the acquisition by the latter of a hydroelectric power station located in Bar (south west of France) from the industrial group, Nexter Systems. This acquistion illustrates Romande Energie’s strategy, which consists in increasing its...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Amaury NARDONE is co-head of the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Alongside standard services in corporate law (incorporation, legal management, equity financing) and contract law (licences, distribution, T&Cs, etc.), he has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions (external growth, spinoffs) : audits, letters of intent, sales protocols, asset and liability warranties, etc.
- LBOs (sales or acquisitions) : audits, issuance of complex securities, shareholders’ agreements, management packages, senior or mezzanine debt, etc.
- market law : listings, prospectuses, public offerings, management and holding of general meetings, takeover programmes, issuance of securities, etc.
- company restructurings : mergers, demergers, contributions.
He works primarily for manufacturing and service companies, some of which are publicly listed, as well as investment funds and managers.
He speaks English fluently and assists numerous international cases.
Amaury NARDONE has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law from Jean Moulin LYON III University. He joined DELSOL Avocats in 1993.
He lectures within the two-year master’s degree in Law and Financial Engineering at LYON III University. He is the auditor of the seventieth IHEDN Political Defence session.
Amaury NARDONE chaired the firm’s Board from 2011 until 2019.
- Amaury NARDONE, Mathieu LE TACON, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Eve DAUVOIS
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
The 2017 edition of the CFNEWS Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Grand Prix saw Amaury NARDONE present the Mid Cap France prize for external growth to Laurent ABITBOL, CEO of Marietton Développement. Every year, the corporate finance magazine CFNEWS awards executives and entrepreneurs who have achieved exceptional external growth. This year, the awards...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised the French start-up ALLO-MEDIA in its campaign to raise €8 million from RED RIVER WEST and SERENA DATA VENTURES Amaury NARDONE, a partner in the Corporate Law - Mergers and Acquisitions department of DELSOL Avocats, assisted by Agathe PHILIPPOT, lawyer, advised ALLO-MEDIA in its campaign to raise €8 million from the...Read