DELSOL Avocats advised Romande Energie France, the French subsidiary of Romande Energie, in the context of its alliance with Calycé to develop a wind-farm portfolio in France. Romande Energie France is continuing to invest in the French renewable energy market and to expand its renewables portfolio in Franc through its French subsidiary,...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Amaury NARDONE is co-head of the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Alongside standard services in corporate law (incorporation, legal management, equity financing) and contract law (licences, distribution, T&Cs, etc.), he has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions (external growth, spinoffs) : audits, letters of intent, sales protocols, asset and liability warranties, etc.
- LBOs (sales or acquisitions) : audits, issuance of complex securities, shareholders’ agreements, management packages, senior or mezzanine debt, etc.
- market law : listings, prospectuses, public offerings, management and holding of general meetings, takeover programmes, issuance of securities, etc.
- company restructurings : mergers, demergers, contributions.
He works primarily for manufacturing and service companies, some of which are publicly listed, as well as investment funds and managers.
He speaks English fluently and assists numerous international cases.
Amaury NARDONE has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law from Jean Moulin LYON III University. He joined DELSOL Avocats in 1993.
He lectures within the two-year master’s degree in Law and Financial Engineering at LYON III University. He is the auditor of the seventieth IHEDN Political Defence session.
Amaury NARDONE chaired the firm’s Board from 2011 until 2019.
- Amaury NARDONE, Julien MONSENEGO, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Clément GUITET
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats worked with AVISA Partners, one of France’s leading economic intelligence, global advocacy and cybersecurity firms, on the signing of an off-plan lease agreement (BEFA) with L’Etoile Properties and SFO Group on a building at 17 avenue Hoche in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. After completion of renovation work to qualify for...Read
- Amaury NARDONE, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Agathe PHILIPPOT,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats advised InControl SA and Biorganotec bvba in the sale of their portfolio of onshore wind energy development projects in France to Cubico Sustainable Investments, a world leader and investor in the renewable energy sector. The development portfolio, which is around 200 MW and comprises more than 10 projects, is spread out across...Read