DELSOL Avocats advised InControl SA and Biorganotec bvba in the sale of their portfolio of onshore wind energy development projects in France to Cubico Sustainable Investments, a world leader and investor in the renewable energy sector. The development portfolio, which is around 200 MW and comprises more than 10 projects, is spread out across...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Amaury NARDONE is co-head of the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Alongside standard services in corporate law (incorporation, legal management, equity financing) and contract law (licences, distribution, T&Cs, etc.), he has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions (external growth, spinoffs) : audits, letters of intent, sales protocols, asset and liability warranties, etc.
- LBOs (sales or acquisitions) : audits, issuance of complex securities, shareholders’ agreements, management packages, senior or mezzanine debt, etc.
- market law : listings, prospectuses, public offerings, management and holding of general meetings, takeover programmes, issuance of securities, etc.
- company restructurings : mergers, demergers, contributions.
He works primarily for manufacturing and service companies, some of which are publicly listed, as well as investment funds and managers.
He speaks English fluently and assists numerous international cases.
Amaury NARDONE has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law from Jean Moulin LYON III University. He joined DELSOL Avocats in 1993.
He lectures within the two-year master’s degree in Law and Financial Engineering at LYON III University. He is the auditor of the seventieth IHEDN Political Defence session.
Amaury NARDONE chaired the firm’s Board from 2011 until 2019.
- Amaury NARDONE, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Agathe PHILIPPOT
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats was involved alongside the founders and shareholders of Golden Bees, a programme-based recruitment platform founded in 2015, in the acquisition of a majority stake in the French online recruitment leader Figaro Classifieds. This strategic alliance will enable Golden Bees to deploy its solution to the 15,000 recruiters who use...Read
- Amaury NARDONE, Philippe PACOTTE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Leslie D’ALASCIO,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside founders of the AVISA Partners Group, one of France’s economic intelligence leaders, on equity investing in capital investment company RAISE and Rives Croissance, an investment fund, as minority shareholders. In February 2018, DELSOL Avocats advised C.D.P., the French leader in e-lobbying, on its alliance...Read