PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
Areas of expertise
Anaïs FAURY advises companies, investors, managers and shareholders on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
She has notably developed significant experience in the software and aerospace sectors.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2019 and had 3 years’ past experience in the PARIS office of an Anglo-Saxon law firm.
CAPA (2016), Master I Droit des Affaires (LYON III University and BOSTON University School of Law, 2013), Master II Droit des Affaires (PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, 2014).
French, English, Spanish.
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Anaïs FAURY, Clément GUITET,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats advised REALITES, a listed territorial development group founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, operating in France and Africa (Morocco) and with more than 400 employees, in its capital increase with preferential subscription rights launched on 2 July 2020 and in obtaining the French financial markets authority’s (AMF)...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Alexis BECQUART, Anaïs FAURY, Sarah FARHAT,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
DELSOL Avocats advised C’est qui le patron ?!, a cooperative brand founded by consumers for consumers in 2016 on principles of crowdsourcing and transparency, on the launch of its Consumers and Citizens’ Solidarity Fund. Consumer-driven brand C’est qui le patron ?! has seen sales of its staple food products take off since the beginning of...Read