DELSOL Avocats assisted Framatome, an international leader in nuclear energy , on the acquisition of Cyberwatch, a French computer security software publisher. This addition complements and strengthens Framatome’s cybersecurity offering and expands its portfolio of solutions to serve public administrations, nuclear and other critical...Read
Areas of expertise
Arthur dedicates his professional activity to individual and collective employment law and to social security law, practicing advice and litigation.
During his studies, he completed various company placements, particulary within DUPONT RESTAURATION and SNCF, and in the law firms RACINE, UGGC and PROSKAUER ROSE.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020.
Two-year master’s degree in Labour Law (LILLE University).
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter Investment Managers, CDC (Banque des Territoires) and CMA CGM Ventures on Telaqua’s fundraise. Telaqua is a startup which develops smart irrigation systems for the agricultural and vineyard industries. Demeter Investment Managers, a major private equity player in the ecological transition sector, led this €4M...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Gilles VERMONT, Emilie SULLO, Edouard PIQUE, Arthur HITIER, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies, Business litigation
DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000 employees...Read