Areas of expertise
Bastien PAVEC is specialized in healthcare and life sciences matters. He practices in the following main areas :
- Dealing with recurrent and complex commercial disputes and product liability cases ;
- Advising and representing companies in their relationships with healthcare authorities ;
- Advising companies evolving in the healthcare and life sciences sector (e.g. pharmaceutical firms, medical devices manufacturers and distributors, medical biology laboratories, etc.) and investors on a wide range of regulatory issues (e.g. on access to the capital issues), particularly in the context of mergers and acquisitions ;
- Drafting and amending contracts.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2022, Bastien spent three years working at Clifford Chance and contributed to the representation and assistance of various companies in the healthcare & life sciences sector.
Bastien delivers each year a training on court-ordered expert proceedings and CCI proceedings to the benefit of Paris I’s Master students.
- Second year of Master’s degree in international commercial law (2017), Paris II Panthéon-Assas University
- University qualification (“Magistère") in Franco-British business law (2017), Rennes 1 University
- LL.M. in international commercial law (2016), Exeter University (England)