Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
Areas of expertise
Caroline DA LAGE has developed expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions
- national and international restructurings
- corporate law
- commercial contracts.
She worked with the law firm ADAMAS before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2017.
CAPA (EFB PARIS 2013), two-year master’s degree in International Business Law/Corporate Legal Advice (University of AIX-EN-PROVENCE).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
Cap Vert, an Ambienta (European environmental sustainability investor) portfolio company, expands its regional coverage with the acquisition of Duc & Préneuf Bourgogne. Duc & Préneuf was founded in 1989 in Dijon and its main activity is the creation of green spaces. With the acquisition of this longstanding and respected market player,...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats advised family office Evolem on its acquisition of a majority equity stake in the Cap Vert Développement group, a multi-skilled landscaping specialist offering services ranging from pruning and watering to the creation and upkeep of green spaces. Backed by private equity fund Calcium Capital since 2015, Cap Vert has gradually...Read