Areas of expertise
Caroline practices in the following areas :
- advice to companies and non-profit organisations on individual and collective labour and social security issues,
- litigation and pre-litigation before the industrial tribunal,
- general social security litigation and pre-litigation,
- collective bargaining (working hours, employee savings schemes, ...),
- reorganization, restructuring and transfer projects.
Caroline has been sworn in as a lawyer and practicing law since 2011. She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2019.
Master II Labour Law (Jean MOULIN LYON III University).