Julien MONSENEGO and Céline VIAULT sign an article entitled « Transfer Pricing for the International Practitioner » published in the « Tax Transfer Pricing Forum Fall 2021 » edition of Bloomberg Tax. Read the articleRead
Areas of expertise
Céline VIAULT operates in the following areas :
- corporate tax : CIT, tax consolidation, VAT, local taxes etc.,
- taxation of restructuring operations,
- international taxation and transfer pricing,
- employees shareholding plans,
- assistance with tax audits.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020.
Two-year Master’s degree in International Operations and Taxation of Companies (Paris 1 PANTHEON-SORBONNE University), Master in Management (Grenoble Ecole de Management).
French and English
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY Céline VIAULT, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) on its investment through Banque des Territoires in the company RecyOuest. RecyOuest has filed a patent for the recycling of two plastic materials (PP and HDPE) in the form of granules, which will then be resold either for the same use (agricultural twine or netting) or to the...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read