DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, operating in France and Africa (Morocco and Senegal) and employing more than 900 people, in its reserved capital increase for a total amount of €35 million at a price of €45 per share. This fundraise,...Read
Areas of expertise
Céline VIAULT operates in the following areas :
- corporate tax : CIT, tax consolidation, VAT, local taxes etc.,
- taxation of restructuring operations,
- international taxation and transfer pricing,
- employees shareholding plans,
- assistance with tax audits.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020.
Two-year Master’s degree in International Operations and Taxation of Companies (Paris 1 PANTHEON-SORBONNE University), Master in Management (Grenoble Ecole de Management).
French and English
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Séverine BRAVARD, Julien MONSENEGO, Céline VIAULT, Edouard PIQUE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Financing
- Julien MONSENEGO, Céline VIAULT,
- Corporate taxation
Julien MONSENEGO and Céline VIAULT sign an article entitled « Transfer Pricing for the International Practitioner » published in the « Tax Transfer Pricing Forum Fall 2021 » edition of Bloomberg Tax. Read the articleRead
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) on its investment through Banque des Territoires in the company RecyOuest. RecyOuest has filed a patent for the recycling of two plastic materials (PP and HDPE) in the form of granules, which will then be resold either for the same use (agricultural twine or netting) or to the...Read