In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
Areas of expertise
Céline VIAULT operates in the following areas :
- corporate tax : CIT, tax consolidation, VAT, local taxes etc.,
- taxation of restructuring operations,
- international taxation and transfer pricing,
- employees shareholding plans,
- assistance with tax audits.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020.
Two-year Master’s degree in International Operations and Taxation of Companies (Paris 1 PANTHEON-SORBONNE University), Master in Management (Grenoble Ecole de Management).
French and English
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI, Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Corporate taxation
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Séverine BRAVARD, Julien MONSENEGO, Céline VIAULT, Edouard PIQUE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Financing
DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, operating in France and Africa (Morocco and Senegal) and employing more than 900 people, in its reserved capital increase for a total amount of €35 million at a price of €45 per share. This fundraise,...Read
Julien MONSENEGO and Céline VIAULT sign an article entitled « Transfer Pricing for the International Practitioner » published in the « Tax Transfer Pricing Forum Fall 2021 » edition of Bloomberg Tax. Read the articleRead