Areas of expertise
Clément GUITET has notably the following areas of expertise :
- corporate tax : CIT, tax consolidation, VAT, local taxes, etc.,
- taxation of transactions and restructuring operations,
- international taxation,
- taxation of transfers of companies,
- employees shareholding plans and management packages,
- assistance to tax audits and disputes.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2019, he was an associate in the Tax Departments of EY and ARAMIS law firms.
CAPA (2013), Master II Corporate and Tax Law, DJCE (University MONTESQUIEU BORDEAUX IV, 2010).