DELSOL Avocats assisted Quilvest Capital Partners with the acquisition of a majority stake in Solem, a state-of-the art designer and assembler of connected devices focused on telecare, irrigation and pool. Solem’s CEO reinvested in this LBO transaction. Bpifrance took a minority stake alongside Quilvest. DELSOL Avocats took part in the...Read
Areas of expertise
Diane operates in the following areas :
- taxation of transactions : LBOs, refinancing, recapitalization, build-ups, carve-out and M&A (restructuring operations),
- structuration of management packages,
- corporate tax : CIT, consolidation tax, VAT, local taxes, etc.,
- international taxation,
- assistance to tax audits and disputes.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2020, she was an associate in the Tax Departments of DESFILIS and LAMARTINE CONSEIL.
CAPA (2015), Master II Tax Law University of PARIS I PANTHEON-SORBONNE.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Pierre TOURRET, Arthur HITIER, Diane DUBAIL
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
Union Générale des Placements (UGP), a consulting company dedicated to investment solutions for institutional and corporate clients, has entered into a strategic partnership with Primonial, an independent leader in wealth and asset management. With this 51% equity stake, Primonial consolidates its offer and boosts its development with a new...Read