DELSOL Avocats advised Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) on its investment through Banque des Territoires in the company RecyOuest. RecyOuest has filed a patent for the recycling of two plastic materials (PP and HDPE) in the form of granules, which will then be resold either for the same use (agricultural twine or netting) or to the...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Elsa LEDERLIN is co-head of the Employment Law - Social Welfare Law department at the Paris office.
She regularly advises employers as part of collective bargaining negotiations, advocating innovative and constructive social dialogue.
Elsa LEDERLIN contributes to ongoing reflection on new working methods and takes a particular interest in employment relations touching the boundaries of other legal disciplines : provision of personnel, umbrella companies and digital platform personnel.
Registered with the Paris Bar in 2001, Elsa LEDERLIN holds a certificate of specialisation in employment law and began her career within specialized firms (Michel Henry, Florence Lyon-Caen). She most recently acted as the head of the Social Law team within DS Avocats, before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2019.
She provides training courses for French businesses (in conjunction with Dalloz, in particular), and also for foreign businesses (Business France) on the French social environment and the virtues of social dialogue. She is a regularly published author of articles, with a particular focus on social dialogue, European social law and, more broadly, on social law 3.0.
She has acquired recognised expertise in the following fields :
- legal transformation (disposal, transfer of assets, merger, absorption, carve-out, etc.) ;
- negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements, social dialogue (professional elections, mandatory negotiation, working time, strategic directions, information and consultation procedure, economic and social databases, employee savings schemes, etc.) ;
- risk prevention (audit, training, discrimination, harassment, psychosocial risks, health & safety, compliance, etc.) ;
- day-to-day legal monitoring (remuneration, international mobility, specific employment contract clauses, specific breaches, intra-group mobility, provision of personnel, disciplinary powers, suspension of contract, etc.) ;
- relations with employment-related agencies : URSSAF, Labour Inspectorate, occupational health services ;
- individual and collective employment disputes.
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT, Arthur HITIER
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Pierre TOURRET, Arthur HITIER, Diane DUBAIL,
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats assisted Quilvest Capital Partners with the acquisition of a majority stake in Solem, a state-of-the art designer and assembler of connected devices focused on telecare, irrigation and pool. Solem’s CEO reinvested in this LBO transaction. Bpifrance took a minority stake alongside Quilvest. DELSOL Avocats took part in the...Read
- Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julie VALLET, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Personal data
DELSOL Avocats assists Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) in the framework of its investment through Banque des Territoires and on behalf of the State, via the Investment Program of the Future « Territory of Innovation », in the company TokTokDoc. TokTokDoc offers clinical telemedicine solutions for EHPAD and the entire medical-social...Read