In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Elsa LEDERLIN is co-head of the Employment Law - Social Welfare Law department at the Paris office.
She regularly advises employers as part of collective bargaining negotiations, advocating innovative and constructive social dialogue.
Elsa LEDERLIN contributes to ongoing reflection on new working methods and takes a particular interest in employment relations touching the boundaries of other legal disciplines : provision of personnel, umbrella companies and digital platform personnel.
Registered with the Paris Bar in 2001, Elsa LEDERLIN holds a certificate of specialisation in employment law and began her career within specialized firms (Michel Henry, Florence Lyon-Caen). She most recently acted as the head of the Social Law team within DS Avocats, before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2019.
She provides training courses for French businesses (in conjunction with Dalloz, in particular), and also for foreign businesses (Business France) on the French social environment and the virtues of social dialogue. She is a regularly published author of articles, with a particular focus on social dialogue, European social law and, more broadly, on social law 3.0.
She has acquired recognised expertise in the following fields :
- legal transformation (disposal, transfer of assets, merger, absorption, carve-out, etc.) ;
- negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements, social dialogue (professional elections, mandatory negotiation, working time, strategic directions, information and consultation procedure, economic and social databases, employee savings schemes, etc.) ;
- risk prevention (audit, training, discrimination, harassment, psychosocial risks, health & safety, compliance, etc.) ;
- day-to-day legal monitoring (remuneration, international mobility, specific employment contract clauses, specific breaches, intra-group mobility, provision of personnel, disciplinary powers, suspension of contract, etc.) ;
- relations with employment-related agencies : URSSAF, Labour Inspectorate, occupational health services ;
- individual and collective employment disputes.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI, Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Corporate taxation
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats assisted Framatome, an international leader in nuclear energy , on the acquisition of Cyberwatch, a French computer security software publisher. This addition complements and strengthens Framatome’s cybersecurity offering and expands its portfolio of solutions to serve public administrations, nuclear and other critical...Read
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter Investment Managers, CDC (Banque des Territoires) and CMA CGM Ventures on Telaqua’s fundraise. Telaqua is a startup which develops smart irrigation systems for the agricultural and vineyard industries. Demeter Investment Managers, a major private equity player in the ecological transition sector, led this €4M...Read