DELSOL Avocats assisted Franck PAPAZIAN, founder of Mediaschool, a group of communication schools, and owner of professional press titles (CB News, Stratégies, Pub and Le Journal du Luxe) with the acquisition of the biographical dictionary of French personalities, Who’s Who in France. Who’s Who is updated every year, has a circulation of 5 000...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Elsa LEDERLIN is co-head of the Employment Law - Social Welfare Law department at the Paris office.
She regularly advises employers as part of collective bargaining negotiations, advocating innovative and constructive social dialogue.
Elsa LEDERLIN contributes to ongoing reflection on new working methods and takes a particular interest in employment relations touching the boundaries of other legal disciplines : provision of personnel, umbrella companies and digital platform personnel.
Registered with the Paris Bar in 2001, Elsa LEDERLIN holds a certificate of specialisation in employment law and began her career within specialized firms (Michel Henry, Florence Lyon-Caen). She most recently acted as the head of the Social Law team within DS Avocats, before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2019.
She provides training courses for French businesses (in conjunction with Dalloz, in particular), and also for foreign businesses (Business France) on the French social environment and the virtues of social dialogue. She is a regularly published author of articles, with a particular focus on social dialogue, European social law and, more broadly, on social law 3.0.
She has acquired recognised expertise in the following fields :
- legal transformation (disposal, transfer of assets, merger, absorption, carve-out, etc.) ;
- negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements, social dialogue (professional elections, mandatory negotiation, working time, strategic directions, information and consultation procedure, economic and social databases, employee savings schemes, etc.) ;
- risk prevention (audit, training, discrimination, harassment, psychosocial risks, health & safety, compliance, etc.) ;
- day-to-day legal monitoring (remuneration, international mobility, specific employment contract clauses, specific breaches, intra-group mobility, provision of personnel, disciplinary powers, suspension of contract, etc.) ;
- relations with employment-related agencies : URSSAF, Labour Inspectorate, occupational health services ;
- individual and collective employment disputes.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Arthur HITIER, Doriane CHEVILLOT
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement in the context of ZEWAY’s fundraising
- Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Arthur COLLET, Samuel VINCENT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of Chouette’s fundraising
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS,
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of the fundraising of Chouette, the French leader in diagnostic and management solutions for vineyard health. Demeter, a major European player in private equity for the energy and ecological transition, led this €5M round of financing with Banque des...Read