DELSOL Avocats assisted Quilvest Capital Partners with the acquisition of a majority stake in Solem, a state-of-the art designer and assembler of connected devices focused on telecare, irrigation and pool. Solem’s CEO reinvested in this LBO transaction. Bpifrance took a minority stake alongside Quilvest. DELSOL Avocats took part in the...Read
Areas of expertise
Emilie SULLO has developed recognized expertise in commercial and intellectual property law, in both advisory work and litigation. She assists a French and international clientele in the manufacturing and service sectors.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats, she practiced within the Intellectual Property Department of the law firm SBKG et Associés, then within the IP Litigation Department of ALLEN & OVERY (PARIS).
DJCE - Certificate in « Intellectual Property » (CERGY-PONTOISE, 2003).
DESS « New Information and Communication Technologies Law » (VERSAILLES ST QUENTIN EN YVELINES, 2004)
Certificate of Specialty « Intellectual Property Law » (Paris Bar, 2010)
English and Spanish
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Pierre TOURRET, Arthur HITIER, Diane DUBAIL
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Emilie SULLO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
K-SANTE, a specialist in the distribution of slimming meals delivered to the home and personalized nutritional support, completed its first LBO with the FrenchFood Capital entrepreneur fund. The operation made it possible to restructure the capital of the K-SANTE group around its director and founder Vincent Guillet and the FrenchFood...Read