DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read
Areas of expertise
Emilie SULLO has developed recognized expertise in commercial and intellectual property law, in both advisory work and litigation. She assists a French and international clientele in the manufacturing and service sectors.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats, she practiced within the Intellectual Property Department of the law firm SBKG et Associés, then within the IP Litigation Department of ALLEN & OVERY (PARIS).
DJCE - Certificate in « Intellectual Property » (CERGY-PONTOISE, 2003).
DESS « New Information and Communication Technologies Law » (VERSAILLES ST QUENTIN EN YVELINES, 2004)
Certificate of Specialty « Intellectual Property Law » (Paris Bar, 2010)
English and Spanish
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Emilie SULLO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
K-SANTE, a specialist in the distribution of slimming meals delivered to the home and personalized nutritional support, completed its first LBO with the FrenchFood Capital entrepreneur fund. The operation made it possible to restructure the capital of the K-SANTE group around its director and founder Vincent Guillet and the FrenchFood...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Martin SOUYRI,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Business litigation, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read