Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
Areas of expertise
Espérance practices primarily in :
- individual and collective litigation in Labour law
- compliance and acquisition audits
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, mandatory annual negotiations, employee savings schemes, etc.)
After several experiences in law firms in REIMS, PARIS and ABIDJAN, Espérance joined DELSOL Avocats in June 2022.
- CAPA (EDARA 2019),
- Master’s degree in Business Law (University Jean MOULIN LYON III 2017),
- Degree in American Law (University Jean MOULIN LYON III 2015).
French and English
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Stanley MITON, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data