Areas of expertise
Espérance practices primarily in :
- individual and collective litigation in Labour law
- compliance and acquisition audits
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, mandatory annual negotiations, employee savings schemes, etc.)
After several experiences in law firms in REIMS, PARIS and ABIDJAN, Espérance joined DELSOL Avocats in June 2022.
- CAPA (EDARA 2019),
- Master’s degree in Business Law (University Jean MOULIN LYON III 2017),
- Degree in American Law (University Jean MOULIN LYON III 2015).
French and English