DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000 employees...Read
Gilles VERMONT is a Counsel within the PARIS office’s Litigation Department.
A member of the PARIS Bar since 2002, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- commercial law : commercial contracts (partnership, development, distribution, middlemen), restrictive competition and anticompetition practices, termination of business relationships,
- product liability and industrial risk,
- litigation and pre-litigation of cases : litigation related to mergers and acuisitions disputes between partners liability of coporate officers.
He is also in charge of the « Compliance & business ethics » practice and manages matters relating to anti-corruption regulations (Sapin 2 and Vigilance laws) to implement compliance programs in companies, train exposed managers and staff and assist them in the anti-corruption issues they are facing and to defend them in the event of proceedings.
He practices for a French and international clientele of manufacturing, commercial and service companies.
He works in both English and French.
Gilles VERMONT has a DEA postgraduate qualification in General Private Law from the University of TOURS, as well as a DESS CAAE (Certificate of Aptitude in Company Administration) from TOURS IAE. He is auditor of the 64th cycle of the IHEDN "Economic and Strategic Intelligence".
Before joining the Litigation Department of DELSOL Avocats in early 2011, he practiced for five years as an associate lawyer within a niche law firm specializing in product liability and industrial risk. He then joined the Paris-based law firm NGO MIGUERES & Associés, which also operated internationally, until its founders separated in 2010.
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Gilles VERMONT, Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Emilie SULLO, Edouard PIQUE, Arthur HITIER, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies