DELSOL Avocats assisted Santé Cie with the acquisition of Laidet Médical from its founders by the group ELIVIE - ASDIA. In the context of this transaction Santé Cie was assisted by Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and co-head of the « Mergers-acquisitions - Corporate law » department, Mayeul BRAC de la PERRIERE, Agathe TRIPLET and Julien CHRISMENT,...Read
Areas of expertise
Jessica NEUFVILLE practices primarily in :
- compliance audits
- acquisition audits
- mergers and acquisitions and restructurings of SMEs and non-profit organizations
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, mandatory annual negotiations, employee savings schemes, etc.)
- advice to companies and non-profit organizations in the health and transport sectors.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014 following six months in the Human Resources Division of the private SAINT JOSEPH-SAINT LUC Hospital (1,000 employees).
CAPA, two-year master’s degree in Private and Public Health Law (AIX-EN-PROVENCE Faculty of Law and Political Science).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Fanny BORDAIS, Agathe TRIPLET, Céline COELHO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Diane DUBAIL, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats assisted the private equity firm IK Partners with the acquisition of a minority stake in the cybersecurity firm PrOph3cy. We carried the acquisition audit out with a team including Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner, and Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, associate, in corporate ; Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, partner, and Jessica NEUFVILLE, associate, in...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Alexia DEMONCHY,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised higher education group EDH on its acquisition of CREAD Institut, a school of higher education in interior design. The acquisition adds a new chapter to the catalogue of courses offered by EDH, a higher education group with a 60-year history of leadership in the fields of communication, artistic and cultural management,...Read