DELSOL Avocats advised DIMOTRANS, a Lyon-based logistics and multimodal transport group, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Bretagne Services Logistiques (BSL). BSL, founded in 1997, is a logistics provider specialising in e-commerce, mainly in the consumer goods sector. The company has a workforce of 300 and generates revenue of €28...Read
Areas of expertise
Jessica NEUFVILLE practices primarily in :
- compliance audits
- acquisition audits
- mergers and acquisitions and restructurings of SMEs and non-profit organizations
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, mandatory annual negotiations, employee savings schemes, etc.)
- advice to companies and non-profit organizations in the health and transport sectors.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014 following six months in the Human Resources Division of the private SAINT JOSEPH-SAINT LUC Hospital (1,000 employees).
CAPA, two-year master’s degree in Private and Public Health Law (AIX-EN-PROVENCE Faculty of Law and Political Science).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Emmanuel SADORGE, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Raphaëlle LEROY
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Claire PECQUET,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
Advising CROUZET group, a specialist in automated systems, in the acquisition of GAROS’s sensors, electronics and instrumentation activities. CROUZET is the leader in France in the conception and manufacture of made to measure sensors. By measuring the forces on the materials, GAROS’s sensors have a role in controlling automated systems and...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Martin SOUYRI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Disputes, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read