DELSOL Avocats was involved in the sale of Rhone-based company Poncin Métal to Sofimac Régions. Sofimac Régions was advised by Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD and Leslie d’ALASCIO on the fiscal structuring aspects of the deal, and on the bank financing. Poncin Métal is restructuring its capital with the support of two financial investors....Read
Areas of expertise
Leslie D’ALASCIO practices in the following main areas :
- mergers and acquisitions,
- national and international restructurings,
- commercial contracts,
- bank financing and banking law.
She practices on behalf of French and foreign companies.
CAPA (EDARA 2018), two-year master’s degree in Business Law (University GRENOBLE ALPES).
- Amaury NARDONE, Philippe PACOTTE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO Séverine BRAVARD, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Leslie D’ALASCIO,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside founders of the AVISA Partners Group, one of France’s economic intelligence leaders, on equity investing in capital investment company RAISE and Rives Croissance, an investment fund, as minority shareholders. In February 2018, DELSOL Avocats advised C.D.P., the French leader in e-lobbying, on its alliance...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
DELSOL Avocats advised the EDH group and its shareholder, Quilvest Private Equity, on financing its acquisition of the BRASSART group. EDH was also assisted by merchant bank Eurvad Finance. The DELSOL Avocats team included partner Henri-Louis DELSOL, counsel Séverine BRAVARD and associate Leslie...Read