Tout pour l’eau provides materials and accessories for swimming pools. DELSOL Avocats assisted the management company, SOFIMAC Partners, in the context of a majority LBO in Tout pour l’eau with a team including Séverine BRAVARD and Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partners, and Leslie D’ALASCIO,...Read
Areas of expertise
Leslie D’ALASCIO practices in the following main areas :
- mergers and acquisitions,
- national and international restructurings,
- commercial contracts,
- bank financing and banking law.
She practices on behalf of French and foreign companies.
CAPA (EDARA 2018), two-year master’s degree in Business Law (University GRENOBLE ALPES).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Séverine BRAVARD, Julien MONSENEGO, Leslie D’ALASCIO Anaïs FAURY, Clément GUITET, Edouard PIQUE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth, founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, which operates in France and Africa (Morocco) and employs over 400 staff, and some of their managers, on an investment made with support from PALATINE bank, by means of a capital increase in cash with...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats assisted PROMOVAL with the acquisition of a building located 17, place Bellecour, in Lyon. The building will undergo in-depth restructuring in order to create offices, service areas, housings and commercial premises distributed over 2000 m². The team which provided assistance to PROMOVAL on the corporate aspects of the...Read