DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside founders of the AVISA Partners Group, one of France’s economic intelligence leaders, on equity investing in capital investment company RAISE and Rives Croissance, an investment fund, as minority shareholders. In February 2018, DELSOL Avocats advised C.D.P., the French leader in e-lobbying, on its alliance...Read
Areas of expertise
Leslie D’ALASCIO practices in the following main areas :
- mergers and acquisitions,
- national and international restructurings,
- commercial contracts,
- bank financing and banking law.
She practices on behalf of French and foreign companies.
CAPA (EDARA 2018), two-year master’s degree in Business Law (University GRENOBLE ALPES).
- Amaury NARDONE, Philippe PACOTTE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Leslie D’ALASCIO
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law