Areas of expertise
Maëva MANAUD practices in the following main areas :
- drafting and negotiation of IT contracts ;
- drafting of general terms and conditions of use, general terms and conditions of sale and legal notices ;
- advice to companies on legal issues related to new technologies ;
- advising companies on the protection of personal data (implementation of the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation, compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation) ;
- drafting and negotiating contractual documents related to personal data protection (privacy policies, data processing agreements, etc.) ;
- conducting audits related to intellectual property rights and personal data protection.
Maëva joined DELSOL Avocats in 2021 after having completed several internships and a first collaboration within law firms dedicated to assisting companies in the fields of innovative technologies and personal data protection.
- Master II General Private Law - University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas ;
- Master II in Creative and Digital Law - Universities of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne and Paris-Saclay.
French, English, Spanish