DELSOL Avocats advised leading French private education group MediaSchool, specialising in media and communication, on its first major fundraising round, conducted by Florac Investissements. Founder and Chairman Franck Papazian will remain the majority shareholder and continue to spearhead MediaSchool’s development in this new phase. The...Read
Areas of expertise
Marion STOFATI assists clients in individual and collective labour relations, both in advisory and litigation matters.
She practises in the following areas in particular :
- individual employment relationships (conclusion, execution and termination of the employment contract),
- collective bargaining (agreement for the recognition of an Economic and Social Unit (ESCU), pre-electoral protocol, company agreements, etc.)
- staff representation (elections, information and consultation procedure for staff representative organisations),
- overtime and undeclared work,
- transfer of employment contracts.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in November 2018.
Previously, she worked at DS AVOCATS with Elsa LEDERLIN. As part of her training, she has completed various internships in companies and law firms, notably within the company ROBERT BOSCH SAS.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Benoît BOUSSIER, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Marion STOFATI, Clément GUITET
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Marion STOFATI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read