PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
Areas of expertise
Martin SOUYRI practices in all aspects of corporate law and primarily in :
- sales and acquisitions
- capital restructuring in a national and international framework.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2017 following his final placement.
Two-year master’s degree in International Business Law (TOULOUSE I CAPITOLE University).
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats advised real estate and territorial development group REALITES on the stock market and regulatory aspects of its acquisition of Cap’Etudes, a group specialising in the development, management and operation of serviced student accommodation. The deal sets a formal seal on a long-established partnership between the two structures...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Martin SOUYRI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats advises the sellers in the framework of the takeover of Colonna by its CEO Since its creation in 1972 Colonna, a broker specializing in group insurance, had been owned by several members of the family of the same name. Xavier COLONNA, CEO from 2008, takes over the brokerage business. DELSOL Avocats advised the sellers with a...Read