DELSOL Avocats advised Cyclable, a network of 60 shops specialising in bicycle mobility, on a €7 million fundraise from Calcium Capital. The historical shareholder, Roland Barthez, who joined the company in 2010, is reinvesting and thus continuing the Cyclable adventure. This fundraise, brokered by Oaklins France, also allows the exit of M...Read
Areas of expertise
Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIERE practices in the following main areas :
- equity financing and company restructuring
- trade and business negotiation law
- support for startups.
He has developed specific knowledge of the new energies and modern technologies sectors (data, IoT, etc.).
He regularly advises foreign groups moving into FRANCE.
Following several positions in advisory law firms in FRANCE (FIDAL) and CANADA, then in companies (SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE, AIR FRANCE), he joined DELSOL Avocats in 2012.
CAPA (2012), two-year master’s degree in Business Law and Practice (LYON III), Corporate Legal Advice (DJCE) with major in Corporate Law (2009).
English and Spanish
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Diane DUBAIL, Agathe TRIPLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Fanny BORDAIS, Agathe TRIPLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats assisted Santé Cie with the acquisition of Laidet Médical from its founders by the group ELIVIE - ASDIA. In the context of this transaction Santé Cie was assisted by Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and co-head of the « Mergers-acquisitions - Corporate law » department, Mayeul BRAC de la PERRIERE, Agathe TRIPLET and Julien CHRISMENT,...Read
Eight coach operators with a total 15M€ turnover jointly owned by Eole (holding company of the DESHOURS family) and Pazzaro (holding company of Patrick GAILLARD), join Galéo, specializing in passenger transport and mobility services. Galéo therefore moves forward with its external growth strategy. In the context of this transaction, DELSOL...Read