DELSOL Avocats advised digital services consultancy Qualis Consulting on its acquisition by Metanext, a specialist in advising firms on their digital transition to Cloud computing. The new entity created by the merger has a workforce of 200 , and is expected to generate revenue of some €20 million in 2020. Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and...Read
Areas of expertise
Mayeul operates in the following areas :
- governance of listed companies (supervisory boards, general meetings, annual report, etc. ; negotiations with stakeholders - proxy advisors, etc.),
- stock exchange law / “AMF” regulations (prevention of market abuse and insider trading, market operations),
- compliance / CSR (prevention of ethical, corruption and embargo risks, implementation of a CSR policy),
- mergers and acquisitions,
- corporate law.
He worked for a listed company (6 years), after several experiences in leading law firms and at the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF).
CAPA (EFB PARIS 2013), Master II Banking and Finance (University of PARIS V DESCARTES – MALAKOFF).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats advised Frénéhard & Michaux, a major French industrial group specializing in fall protection solutions and protection for work at height, in the acquisition of a majority stake in Gamesystem, a company that designs, manufactures and implements solutions for protection against falls from height on industrial facilities and...Read