DELSOL Avocats advised Ixo Private Equity and Idia Capital Investissement in the context of Acoem’s LBO bis. Acoem is a Lyon-based firm specialized in the measure and analysis of pollutants and vibrations. Ixo Private Equity and Idia Capital Investissement become equally shareholders for a total amount of 35M€. Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and...Read
Areas of expertise
Mayeul operates in the following areas :
- governance of listed companies (supervisory boards, general meetings, annual report, etc. ; negotiations with stakeholders - proxy advisors, etc.),
- stock exchange law / “AMF” regulations (prevention of market abuse and insider trading, market operations),
- compliance / CSR (prevention of ethical, corruption and embargo risks, implementation of a CSR policy),
- mergers and acquisitions,
- corporate law.
He worked for a listed company (6 years), after several experiences in leading law firms and at the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF).
CAPA (EFB PARIS 2013), Master II Banking and Finance (University of PARIS V DESCARTES – MALAKOFF).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats assisted the French digital farming company ITK in the context of its 10 million Euros fundraising from EDF Pulse Holding, EDF’s investment vehicle, Starquest Capital, BNP and Banque Dupuy de Parseval (Groupe Banque Populaire du Sud). This roundtable will enable ITK to accelerate its international development in the prevention...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats advised digital services consultancy Qualis Consulting on its acquisition by Metanext, a specialist in advising firms on their digital transition to Cloud computing. The new entity created by the merger has a workforce of 200 , and is expected to generate revenue of some €20 million in 2020. Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and...Read