Areas of expertise
Pape Moussa practices in the following areas :
- employment law counseling on individual and collective workplace relations,
- employment law auditing (compliance, acquisition, etc.),
- employees global mobility,
- social management of mergers & acquisitions and reorganizations,
- remuneration law (payroll, employee savings plans, social protection, etc.).
After internships carried out at various companies (ZARA, HUMANIS) and a final internship completed at Pwc Société d’avocats, Pape Moussa NDIAYE joined DELSOL Avocats as a legal advisor in 2019.
CAPA (EFACS 2019), Two year master’s degree in Employment Law (LYON II University), two year master’s degree in Human resources management and workplace relations (AIX-MARSEILLE / IAE University).
French, English (fluent).