Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
Areas of expertise
Pierre-Henri practices in the following main areas :
- business criminal law,
- general criminal law,
- compliance and criminal risk prevention.
Pierre-Henri joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020 as an associate after several experiences within the law firms BREDIN PRAT and DUPOND-MORETTI & Vey.
CAPA (EFB PARIS 2020), Postgraduate Degree (Master II) in Justice and legal procedures (University PARIS II PANTHÉON-ASSAS, 2019), Postgraduate Degree (Master I) in public Law (University PARIS II PANTHÉON-ASSAS, 2018).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Edouard PIQUE, Arthur HITIER, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000 employees...Read