DELSOL Avocats advised DIMOTRANS, a Lyon-based logistics and multimodal transport group, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Bretagne Services Logistiques (BSL). BSL, founded in 1997, is a logistics provider specialising in e-commerce, mainly in the consumer goods sector. The company has a workforce of 300 and generates revenue of €28...Read
Areas of expertise
Raphaël ORY practices in the following main areas :
- advice to foreign groups in France and French groups overseas
- insolvency schemes
- commercial contracts.
He has developed specific knowledge of cross-border transactions after spending five years in ASIA (SINGAPORE and VIETNAM) within a leading French law firm.
CAPA (2009 IEJ PARIS I PANTHEON-SORBONNE), Faculties of Law graduate (GRENOBLE), specialist HEC Entrepreneur master’s degree from GEM.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Emmanuel SADORGE, Raphaël ORY, Alice LEMARIGNIER, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Raphaëlle LEROY
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Gibril DOUIBI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
DELSOL Avocats advised the ALTIFORT group on its acquisition of two companies, Gaz Liquéfiés Industrie (GLI) and ITC. Founded in 2014 by two entrepreneurs, Stanislas Vigier (CEO) and Bart Gruyaert (Managing Director), ALTIFORT is an international group operating in Germany, Belgium, France and Ukraine specializing in fluids (Altifluid),...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised the ALTIFORT group on its acquisition of Wendt Boart SPRL (Belgium), a subsidiary of the 3M Group specializing in the manufacture of cutting tools for the glass industry. Founded in 2014 by two entrepreneurs, Stanislas Vigier (CEO) and Bart Gruyaert (Managing Director), ALTIFORT is an international group operating in...Read