DELSOL Avocats assisted Neoma Business School with the acquisition of the continuing education company MELTIS. This transaction is part of Neoma’s new 23-27 strategic plan, called « Engage For The Future ». It aims at accelerating the growth of the school, which hopes to triple its turnover in five years, and to increase its expertise in...Read
Areas of expertise
Samuel VINCENT operates in the following areas :
- corporate tax (CIT, tax consolidation, VAT, local taxes etc.),
- international taxation,
- taxation of restructuring operations,
- assistance with tax audits.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2022, he was an associate in the Corporate Tax Department of PwC Société d’Avocats.
- CAPA (2019),
- Master II DJCE (Business Law) - University of TOULOUSE I CAPITOLE,
- Master II Corporate Tax Law – University of RENNES I.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, Samuel VINCENT
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Julien MONSENEGO, Samuel VINCENT,
- Corporate taxation
French tax incentives remain a key point in the competitiveness of French research and development (“R&D”), thanks to three main items. Firstly, the research tax credit (“RTC”), which amounts to 30 % of the expenditures related to R&D up to 100 million euros and 5 % for the excess. The eligible expenses are quite broad and include in...Read
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement in the context of ZEWAY’s fundraising
- Stéphane PERRIN Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Arthur COLLET, Samuel VINCENT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read