DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside Olympique Lyonnais on its equity investment, exceeding 25% in ASVEL (€3.4 M) and 10% in ASVEL Women (€0.3 M). The football club founded in LYON in 1950 and chaired by Jean-Michel AULAS will be represented in the management bodies of the basketball club led by Tony PARKER. Over a five-year period, OL Groupe...Read
Areas of expertise
Stéphanie DAGUERRE practices in the following main areas :
- individual labour relations (conclusion, execution and termination of contracts of employment)
- collective labour relations (elections, procedure for informing and consulting staff representative bodies, negotiating collective agreements, etc.)
- preventative, compliance and acquisition audits
- company restructuring and reorganization
- individual and collective litigation in labour law.
During her studies, she completed various company placements, particularly within AIR LIQUIDE SA, and in the law firms JEANTET and CVML.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2012.
CAPA (EFB 2012), two-year master’s degree in Labour Relations Law and Practices (PANTHEON-ASSAS University 2009), Institute of Business Law qualification (PANTHEON-ASSAS University 2008), one-year master’s degree in Employment Law (PANTHEON-ASSAS University 2008).