DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the ongoing acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security business from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000...Read
Areas of expertise
Stéphanie DAGUERRE practices in the following main areas :
- individual labour relations (conclusion, execution and termination of contracts of employment)
- collective labour relations (elections, procedure for informing and consulting staff representative bodies, negotiating collective agreements, etc.)
- preventative, compliance and acquisition audits
- company restructuring and reorganization
- individual and collective litigation in labour law.
During her studies, she completed various company placements, particularly within AIR LIQUIDE SA, and in the law firms JEANTET and CVML.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2012.
CAPA (EFB 2012), two-year master’s degree in Labour Relations Law and Practices (PANTHEON-ASSAS University 2009), Institute of Business Law qualification (PANTHEON-ASSAS University 2008), one-year master’s degree in Employment Law (PANTHEON-ASSAS University 2008).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Gilles VERMONT, Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Emilie SULLO, Anaïs FAURY, Edouard PIQUE, Arthur HITIER, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies