DELSOL Avocats assisted the BOLLINGER family, owner of the BOLLINGER champagne house, in the context of the acquisition of Ponzi Vineyards located in Oregon, where the group will produce a range of chardonnay and pinot wines in order to develop its activities on the other side of the Atlantic. DELSOL Avocats provided assistance in corporate...Read
Taxation affects the lives of companies and individuals on a daily basis, and is an essential parameter of any strategic decision.
The “Tax law” department works with its clients in order to secure and optimise the tax management of their current or exceptional operations.
It also helps them with their relations with the tax department, and represents them before the courts in case of tax disputes.
It is most notably active in the following domains :
Corporate taxation :
- handling of recurring tax matters involved in corporate taxation (CT, VAT, local taxes),
- set-up and monitoring of a tax integration procedure,
- fiscal safeguarding and optimisation of operations including mergers-acquisitions, restructuring and corporate reorganisations,
- preparation of preventive audits or acquisition audits,
- set-up of incentive arrangements for directors and employees (stock options, BSCPE, AGA, “management package”),
- definition and safeguarding of the transfer price policy,
- set-up of French companies abroad, and foreign investments in FRANCE,
- requests for approvals and tax-related advance rulings,
- optimisation of tax credits (research tax credit, etc.),
- fiscal optimisation of transnational flows.
Wealth taxation :
- Taxation of earnings and property assets
- Transmissions & successions (national and international context)
- Transmissions of companies, notably in a family context
- Real estate taxation
- Tax audits regarding the fiscal structuring of property assets
- Income tax / wealth tax / IFI declarations for French residents and non-residents
- Delocalization, expatriation, impatriation
- Family governance,
- Leveraged family operations (OBO, FBO),
- Philanthropy within a context of asset structuring (endowment fund, French and foreign foundations, etc.)
- Regularisation of foreign assets
Pre-litigation & Disputes (regarding corporate taxation and wealth taxation) :
- assistance in the event of tax audits,
- negotiation and settlement with the tax department,
- preparation and drafting of complaints involving litigation,
- representation before all administrative or judicial authorities,
- disputes involving collections.
When performing its services, the department can naturally rely on support from the firm’s other areas of expertise (departments including “Corporate law – Mergers-acquisitions”, “Non-profit organisations and social entrepreneurship”, “Real estate law”, etc.), as well as a broad network of foreign correspondents.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020, Tax, Tier 5/5
- LEGAL 500 Paris 2020 - Tier 5/5
- DÉCIDEURS 2019 - Financial and tax strategies
Asset taxation - Unbeatable 3/3
Research and innovation taxation & Research tax credit - Unbeatable 3/3
Financial transaction tax – Excellent 3/3
- Trophées du Droit 2020 : Corporate taxation – Bronze award
The advertising agency, Dentsu France, made the strategic decision to simplify its organization on the French market and to outsource some of its activities to entities to become partners. This is the case for Dentsu Consulting, which capital was acquired by its management. The group’s activities in the sports and health (MKTG Santé) sectors...Read
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Clément GUITET, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT
Novadis is a key player in the most innovative integrated security technology solutions (access control, intrusion and video surveillance). Sucheme is a leading player in the airport security and property security market. It already includes companies such as l’Anneau (private security), Securus (airport security) and Sesam (corporate...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Diane DUBAIL
Union Générale des Placements (UGP), a consulting company dedicated to investment solutions for institutional and corporate clients, has entered into a strategic partnership with Primonial, an independent leader in wealth and asset management. With this 51% equity stake, Primonial consolidates its offer and boosts its development with a new...Read