DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read
Areas of expertise
Vincent GUEVENOUX practices in the following main areas :
- acquisitions, sales and restructurings,
- stock-market transactions,
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014.
CAPA (2014), two-year master’s degree (DJCE) in Business Law (POITIERS 2012), Certificate of Specialist Studies in Corporate Law (MONTPELLIER 2012).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
Union Générale des Placements (UGP), a consulting company dedicated to investment solutions for institutional and corporate clients, has entered into a strategic partnership with Primonial, an independent leader in wealth and asset management. With this 51% equity stake, Primonial consolidates its offer and boosts its development with a new...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Pierre TOURRET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Hesus, a "Greentech" partner for construction and public works projects specialising in the management of inflows and outflows of earth and materials, are pursuing their expansion in Europe by acquiring an equity interest in Fleaty, a Swedish platform that optimises and digitizes transports in the construction sector. This new location abroad...Read