In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
Areas of expertise
Vincent GUEVENOUX practices in the following main areas :
- acquisitions, sales and restructurings,
- stock-market transactions,
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014.
CAPA (2014), two-year master’s degree (DJCE) in Business Law (POITIERS 2012), Certificate of Specialist Studies in Corporate Law (MONTPELLIER 2012).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI, Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Corporate taxation
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Frédéric SUBRA, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Maïlys de MEYER, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation
Holnest, Pathé and IDG Capital entered into exclusive negotiations with Eagle Football Holdings, LLC in the perspective of the acquisition by the latter of a majority stake in OL Groupe, followed by a simplified public purchase offer. Whereas Jean-Michel Aulas will remain CEO of OL, the transaction will enable the consolidation of the Groupe’s...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Séverine BRAVARD, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Justine MARLOT, Arthur COLLET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation, Financing
BMG Group is a real estate company specialized in commercial real estate. BMG invests in three kinds of assets : offices, warehouses and business premises. In June 2022, BMG acquired 50% of the shares hold by a minority shareholder, thus owning 100% of its subsidiaries. The buyout was accompanied by a refinancing of the existing debts of the...Read