Hesus, a "Greentech" partner for construction and public works projects specialising in the management of inflows and outflows of earth and materials, are pursuing their expansion in Europe by acquiring an equity interest in Fleaty, a Swedish platform that optimises and digitizes transports in the construction sector. This new location abroad...Read
Areas of expertise
Vincent GUEVENOUX practices in the following main areas :
- acquisitions, sales and restructurings,
- stock-market transactions,
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014.
CAPA (2015), two-year master’s degree (DJCE) in Business Law (POITIERS 2012), Certificate of Specialist Studies in Corporate Law (MONTPELLIER 2012).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX Jessica NEUFVILLE, Clément GUITET, Alexia DEMONCHY,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised higher education group EDH on its acquisition of CREAD Institut, a school of higher education in interior design. The acquisition adds a new chapter to the catalogue of courses offered by EDH, a higher education group with a 60-year history of leadership in the fields of communication, artistic and cultural management,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Benoît BOUSSIER, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Clément GUITET,
DELSOL Avocats advised leading French private education group MediaSchool, specialising in media and communication, on its first major fundraising round, conducted by Florac Investissements. Founder and Chairman Franck Papazian will remain the majority shareholder and continue to spearhead MediaSchool’s development in this new phase. The...Read