BMG Group is a real estate company specialized in commercial real estate. BMG invests in three kinds of assets : offices, warehouses and business premises. In September 2021, BMG concluded the acquisition of a multi-asset portfolio located for the most part in the Centre-Ouest and Ile-de-France regions. DELSOL Avocats assisted BMG Group in...Read
Areas of expertise
Vincent GUEVENOUX practices in the following main areas :
- acquisitions, sales and restructurings,
- stock-market transactions,
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014.
CAPA (2014), two-year master’s degree (DJCE) in Business Law (POITIERS 2012), Certificate of Specialist Studies in Corporate Law (MONTPELLIER 2012).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Justine MARLOT, Solène DEFRANCE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Real estate, Wealth law & taxation
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Hesus, “Greentech” partner of construction sites, specialized in the management of incoming and outgoing flows of land and building materials, continues its expansion in Europe through the acquisition of the entire capital of the company Fleaty, a Swedish platform that optimizes and digitizes transport in the construction sector. This...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read