French media group TELEGRAMME has strengthened its partnership with the company Autour du Mont Blanc, organizer of the UTMB (Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc), via its subsidiary OC Sport (Route du Rhum, The Transat, Geneva and Nice–Cannes Marathon, Hautes Routes cycling events). The group first partnered Autour du Mont-Blanc in 2016 amidst the...Read
Areas of expertise
Vincent GUEVENOUX practices in the following main areas :
- acquisitions, sales and restructurings,
- stock-market transactions,
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014.
CAPA (2015), two-year master’s degree (DJCE) in Business Law (POITIERS 2012), Certificate of Specialist Studies in Corporate Law (MONTPELLIER 2012).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS Alexandre ZITOUNE, Marion STOFATI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
The HESUS group, specialists in the management of supply and evacuation of soils and materials for construction sites, successfully closed a €10 million fundraising round with PARIS FONDS VERT, a fund managed by DEMETER PARTNERS and backed by Paris City Hall, SUEZ VENTURES and CONSTRUCTION VENTURE. The deal, whereby chief executive and...Read