Areas of expertise
Armelle has developed skills in the following areas :
- Advising and representing health professionals (practice, structures, cooperation, professional conduct, etc.) ;
- Advising companies in the healthcare and life sciences sector on their regulatory and contractual issues ;
- Drafting and amending contracts ;
- Handling product liability litigation.
Armelle joined DELSOL Avocats in 2022 after studying international law and life sciences. She has completed several internships in law firms and specialized in the health sector.
- Second year of Master’s degree in International Law and International organization law, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University ;
- Bachelor in Life Sciences, Paris VI Pierre et Marie Curie University.