French media group TELEGRAMME has strengthened its partnership with the company Autour du Mont Blanc, organizer of the UTMB (Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc), via its subsidiary OC Sport (Route du Rhum, The Transat, Geneva and Nice–Cannes Marathon, Hautes Routes cycling events). The group first partnered Autour du Mont-Blanc in 2016 amidst the...Lire
Supporting you in your international challenges
DELSOL Avocats international strategy relies on :
- qualified teams from top French and foreign universities and schools, operational in various languages and registered with foreign bars.
- extensive experience in negotiating and drafting international contracts.
- access to reliable networks representatives reknowned in their fields of expertise and sectors.
DELSOL Avocats assists its clients facing international issues, either French clients with international projects or foreign clients involved in operations in France. We are able to :
- coordinate their projects (multi-country due diligence or acquisition of targets operating in several countries)
- help them understand international (for our French clients) and French (for our international clients) legal practices and assist them in negotiating and drafting investment contracts and industrial or business partnerships
- settle litigation or pre-litigation issues
- act as an intermediary for their own international advisors.
DELSOL Avocats is an active member of two international networks (TELFA and PARLEX) and has therefore made strong connections with their « best-friend » located in Europe, the USA, South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. There are now nearly 100 law firms, or about 7000 lawyers around the world.
DELSOL Avocats has built on the proximity of his Lyons office with Italy to create an « Italian desk » and thus inject dynamism into its transalpine activities relying on several bilingual partners and associates.
The last TELFA (Trans-European Law Firm Alliance) conference was held in Warsaw on 13,14 and 15 June 2019. It focused on compliance issues and the rise of artificial intelligence in legal services. More than 70 members of the TELFA and USLAW networks attended the conference. 27 juridictions were represented. Read the press...Lire
DELSOL Avocats is proud to rank in 6 categories of the Legal 500 EMEA 2019 : The Regions - Tier 1 « Originally founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats is one of France’s most well known regional firms, with a reputation that is well established at national level. Its resources are now almost equally split between its Paris and Lyon offices. The firm...Lire
In its capacity as TELFA member firm, DELSOL Avocats took part in the latest TELFA (Trans-European Law Firm Alliance) conference which took place in Copenhagen on 8, 9 and 10 November 2018. TELFA was founded in 1989. The member firms have known each other and worked together for years. TELFA now has an affiliation with USLAW giving all TELFA...Lire
The Spring TELFA (The Trans-European Law Firm Alliance) Conference took place in London on 24, 25 and 26 May 2018 TELFA was founded in 1989. The member firms have known each other and worked together for years. TELFA now has an affiliation with USLAW giving all TELFA clients access to the same quality of service in the United States. TELFA...Lire
DELSOL Avocats has advised RIBIERE’s management on acquiring the company from its sole shareholder and Chairman and CEO since 2004, Daniel LOUISE. A team of four led by Joseph CHANLIAUD, who joined as CEO a year ago, acquired the business specializing in public-sector construction projects and private-sector civil engineering. RIBIERE, which...Lire