DELSOL Avocats advised Dimotrans Group with the acquisition of a stake in its capital by Crédit Mutuel Equity, a subsidiary of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale. Dimotrans Group currently employs 2 700 people in its 70 French branches and its network of international subsidiaries and offices in Asia, Europe and the United States. With this new...Read
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE is a partner lawyer in the LYON office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
Alongside standard services in labour law (in both advisory work and litigation), she has developed particular expertise in :
- advisory work and litigation during collective insolvency proceedings, mergers and acquisitions, company restructurings and reorganizations (company transfers, geographic and/or professional mobility plans, standardizing articles of association, collective redundancy plans and job protection schemes, etc.)
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, etc.)
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- compliance and risk audits.
She works primarily for French companies or groups of any size and for affiliates of foreign groups.
She works in English and Italian.
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE has a master’s degree in Private Law with major in Judicial Studies and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Law and Evaluation of Health and Social Structures from LYON III University.
She joined the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats in January 2005.
She regularly writes technical articles for various publications on various areas of Employment Law, provides training to directors, managers and legal heads, and lectures to students at LYON III University and business schools.
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2023 in « Labor and Employment Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Emilie FLORENTIN, Fanny BORDAIS, Arthur COLLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Thomas AMICO, Gaëlle MERLIER, Stanley MITON, Inès SAINT-LARY,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 23 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Thomas AMICO Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Information Technology Law Privacy and Data...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Amaury DUMAS-MARZE, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Gabriela PINTILESCU,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Distressed companies - Restructuring
DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat, a manufacturer of innovative heating solutions, with the acquisition of a stake in HBR Investment Group. This transaction was carried out as part of Boostheat’s safeguard plan, which was approved by the Lyon Commercial Court on 23 May 2023. DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat since the beginning of the safeguard...Read