Comptoir Rhodanien, the summer fruit specialist, is restructuring its shareholding in the context of an MBO. CEO Christophe Soulhiard is reducing his stake in favour of the management, which is being relaunched, and company executives who are taking a stake in the capital. The historical shareholders (Siparex MidCap, Carvest and Casra...Read
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE is a partner lawyer in the LYON office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
Alongside standard services in labour law (in both advisory work and litigation), she has developed particular expertise in :
- advisory work and litigation during collective insolvency proceedings, mergers and acquisitions, company restructurings and reorganizations (company transfers, geographic and/or professional mobility plans, standardizing articles of association, collective redundancy plans and job protection schemes, etc.)
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, etc.)
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- compliance and risk audits.
She works primarily for French companies or groups of any size and for affiliates of foreign groups.
She works in English and Italian.
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE has a master’s degree in Private Law with major in Judicial Studies and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Law and Evaluation of Health and Social Structures from LYON III University.
She joined the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats in January 2005.
She regularly writes technical articles for various publications on various areas of Employment Law, provides training to directors, managers and legal heads, and lectures to students at LYON III University and business schools.
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2023 in « Labor and Employment Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Emilie FLORENTIN, Arthur COLLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Fanny BORDAIS,
- Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats has advised the investment fund Capelia on its acquisition of a minority stake in Handishare, a company specialising in integration and temporary employment for disabled workers, which is now entering a new phase of development. DELSOL Avocats assisted Capelia with the implementation of the transaction (shareholders’ agreement,...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jean-François DEFUDES, Laure GAY-BELLILE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised the funds France Nucléaire (managed by Siparex), BNP Développement and Garibaldi Participations in the context of a MBO over F2A, specialist in ventilation components. DELSOL Avocats advised the investors in the context of this transaction with a multidisciplinary team including Emmanuel Kaeppelin, partner, and Mayeul...Read