DELSOL Avocats assisted the private equity firm IK Partners with the acquisition of a minority stake in the cybersecurity firm PrOph3cy. We carried the acquisition audit out with a team including Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner, and Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, associate, in corporate ; Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, partner, and Jessica NEUFVILLE, associate, in...Read
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE is a partner lawyer in the LYON office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
Alongside standard services in labour law (in both advisory work and litigation), she has developed particular expertise in :
- advisory work and litigation during collective insolvency proceedings, mergers and acquisitions, company restructurings and reorganizations (company transfers, geographic and/or professional mobility plans, standardizing articles of association, collective redundancy plans and job protection schemes, etc.)
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, etc.)
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- compliance and risk audits.
She works primarily for French companies or groups of any size and for affiliates of foreign groups.
She works in English and Italian.
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE has a master’s degree in Private Law with major in Judicial Studies and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Law and Evaluation of Health and Social Structures from LYON III University.
She joined the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats in January 2005.
She regularly writes technical articles for various publications on various areas of Employment Law, provides training to directors, managers and legal heads, and lectures to students at LYON III University and business schools.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Diane DUBAIL, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Wealth law & taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
BAGE is a major player in the design, construction and maintenance of networks (energies, telecommunications and water supply). It reorganizes its capital and has chosen MBO & Co as its core shareholders. MBO & Co teams up with the historical shareholders and the management of the company, including Erwan BIHEL President and founder,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read