DELSOL Avocats advised the Californian fund Runa Capital on the fundraise carried out by the start-up OpenReplay. OpenReplay provides developers with a session replay stack that helps them troubleshoot issues by making debugging visual. It has raised $4.7 million in a seed funding round led by Runa Capital with the participation of Expa, 468...Read
A member of the Paris Bar since 1989, Stéphane PERRIN graduated from the Faculties of Law of PARIS XI and PARIS II Universities, where he gained a DEA postgraduate qualification in Intellectual Property. He also graduated from PARIS II Faculty of Law’s Institute of Legal Studies.
He began his career within the law firms DS Avocats (PARIS) and DUBARRY, SERVAN-SCHREIBER & WEIL (PARIS then BRUSSELS), then as a partner in SCP FLAMBARD & Associés, before creating his own structure (1997–2004). He merged with NGO, MIGUERES & Associés in 2005, where he remained a partner until the founders separated in 2010.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in January 2011.
Stéphane PERRIN is co-head of the PARIS office’s Business litigation Department.
He has developed recognized expertise in conflict, pre-litigious or litigious situations relating to :
- economic law : restrictive competition and anticompetition practices, unfair or parasitic competition, pricing and sales promotion practices, etc.
- commercial contract, sale and distribution law
- product liability law for manufacturing companies
- intellectual property and modern technology : copyright infringement, violation of trademarks, designs and models, rights to domain names, software, etc.
He works more particularly on behalf of French and international companies in the chemical, agrochemical and health sectors.
He speaks English fluently.
He was a lecturer in private law at PARIS XI and PARIS II Universities and works regularly with major titles in the French economic or specialist press.
Stéphane PERRIN was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2023 in « Litigation » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Edouard PIQUE, Apolline LEFAURE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Gaëlle MERLIER, Virginie DELANNOY, Inès SAINT-LARY,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 22 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter Investment Managers, CDC (Banque des Territoires) and CMA CGM Ventures on Telaqua’s fundraise. Telaqua is a startup which develops smart irrigation systems for the agricultural and vineyard industries. Demeter Investment Managers, a major private equity player in the ecological transition sector, led this €4M...Read