DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read
A member of the Paris Bar since 1989, Stéphane PERRIN graduated from the Faculties of Law of PARIS XI and PARIS II Universities, where he gained a DEA postgraduate qualification in Intellectual Property. He also graduated from PARIS II Faculty of Law’s Institute of Legal Studies.
He began his career within the law firms DS Avocats (PARIS) and DUBARRY, SERVAN-SCHREIBER & WEIL (PARIS then BRUSSELS), then as a partner in SCP FLAMBARD & Associés, before creating his own structure (1997–2004). He merged with NGO, MIGUERES & Associés in 2005, where he remained a partner until the founders separated in 2010.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in January 2011.
Stéphane PERRIN is co-head of the PARIS office’s Business litigation Department.
He has developed recognized expertise in conflict, pre-litigious or litigious situations relating to :
- economic law : restrictive competition and anticompetition practices, unfair or parasitic competition, pricing and sales promotion practices, etc.
- commercial contract, sale and distribution law
- product liability law for manufacturing companies
- intellectual property and modern technology : copyright infringement, violation of trademarks, designs and models, rights to domain names, software, etc.
He works more particularly on behalf of French and international companies in the chemical, agrochemical and health sectors.
He speaks English fluently.
He was a lecturer in private law at PARIS XI and PARIS II Universities and works regularly with major titles in the French economic or specialist press.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Emilie SULLO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
K-SANTE, a specialist in the distribution of slimming meals delivered to the home and personalized nutritional support, completed its first LBO with the FrenchFood Capital entrepreneur fund. The operation made it possible to restructure the capital of the K-SANTE group around its director and founder Vincent Guillet and the FrenchFood...Read