DELSOL Avocats assisted Franck PAPAZIAN, founder of Mediaschool, a group of communication schools, and owner of professional press titles (CB News, Stratégies, Pub and Le Journal du Luxe) with the acquisition of the biographical dictionary of French personalities, Who’s Who in France. Who’s Who is updated every year, has a circulation of 5 000...Read
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Intellectual property - Information technologies
A member of the Paris Bar since 1989, Stéphane PERRIN graduated from the Faculties of Law of PARIS XI and PARIS II Universities, where he gained a DEA postgraduate qualification in Intellectual Property. He also graduated from PARIS II Faculty of Law’s Institute of Legal Studies.
He began his career within the law firms DS Avocats (PARIS) and DUBARRY, SERVAN-SCHREIBER & WEIL (PARIS then BRUSSELS), then as a partner in SCP FLAMBARD & Associés, before creating his own structure (1997–2004). He merged with NGO, MIGUERES & Associés in 2005, where he remained a partner until the founders separated in 2010.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in January 2011.
Stéphane PERRIN is co-head of the PARIS office’s Business litigation Department.
He has developed recognized expertise in conflict, pre-litigious or litigious situations relating to :
- economic law : restrictive competition and anticompetition practices, unfair or parasitic competition, pricing and sales promotion practices, etc.
- commercial contract, sale and distribution law
- product liability law for manufacturing companies
- intellectual property and modern technology : copyright infringement, violation of trademarks, designs and models, rights to domain names, software, etc.
He works more particularly on behalf of French and international companies in the chemical, agrochemical and health sectors.
He speaks English fluently.
He was a lecturer in private law at PARIS XI and PARIS II Universities and works regularly with major titles in the French economic or specialist press.
Stéphane PERRIN was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2023 in « Litigation » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Arthur HITIER, Doriane CHEVILLOT
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement in the context of ZEWAY’s fundraising
- Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Arthur COLLET, Samuel VINCENT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Alexia DEMONCHY,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised Framatome, an international leader in nuclear energy, on its acquisition of a minority stake in the capital of Global Morpho Pharma, a French startup created in 2018 that develops innovative equipment and provides high value-added services to radiopharmaceutical companies for the production and distribution of medical...Read