DELSOL Avocats assisted Aeroprotec (Haure-Mirande Group), a key player in the surface treatment and painting of metal and composite material parts used in the aerospace industry, in a new build up transaction through the acquisition of a new industrial site located in Saint-Nicolas-de-Redon from the WeAre group. The business, dedicated to...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Member of the Bar of : PARIS
Philippe MALIKIAN is a partner and co-head of the "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
His expertise covers the following areas :
- mergers & acquisitions : advising French and international groups in the framework of national or cross-border sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers, etc.) ;
- private equity / capital risk : advising managers in the framework of LBOs, advising companies or investors in the framework of fundraising operations ;
- distressed M&A : advising struggling companies or purchasers in the framework of asset sales ;
- merger & acquisition prelitigation : implementing representations and warranties and shareholders’ agreements ;
- stock exchange law : public offerings and managing listed companies ;
- joint ventures : structuring, introducing, managing and concluding partnerships, particularly internationally.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats, he worked within the law firms JONES DAY, SULLIVAN & CROMWELL and PINSENT MASONS from 2006 to 2018. He was also seconded to the AXA Group’s Legal Division.
Philippe MALIKIAN holds a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law from PARIS V René DESCARTES University, a DEA postgraduate qualification in Comparative Law from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, and a specialist master’s degree in International Law and Management from HEC PARIS.
He works in both French and English.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2021 in “Corporate Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
DELSOL Avocats advised Financière Auto Performance, the main Aston Martin dealer in France, with the sale of its dealerships in Paris, Bordeaux and Lyon to the BPM Group. Financière Auto Performance generated a +/- 30M€ turnover in 2020. BPM Group, headed by Patrick BORNHAUSER, is primarily active in the distribution and repair of multi-brand...Read
- Séverine BRAVARD Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Pierre TOURRET, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Financing
DELSOL Avocats assisted Legos, a fixed, mobile and convergent telecom operator founded in 2002, on the French investment fund Siparex Entrepreneurs’ investment into its share capital. With a €13 million turnover in 2021, Legos provides white-labelled fixed and mobile services, as well as interpersonal messaging. This injection of new financial...Read