The CSRD was published in the Official Journal of the EU on 16 December 2022 and entered into force on 5 January 2023. The overall objective of the CSRD is to ensure that companies report reliable and comparable sustainability information, by introducing detailed and standardized norms. The key changes are : Extension of sustainability...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Member of the Bar of : PARIS
Philippe MALIKIAN is a partner and co-head of the "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
His expertise covers the following areas :
- mergers & acquisitions : advising French and international groups in the framework of national or cross-border sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers, etc.) ;
- private equity / capital risk : advising managers in the framework of LBOs, advising companies or investors in the framework of fundraising operations ;
- distressed M&A : advising struggling companies or purchasers in the framework of asset sales ;
- merger & acquisition prelitigation : implementing representations and warranties and shareholders’ agreements ;
- stock exchange law : public offerings and managing listed companies ;
- joint ventures : structuring, introducing, managing and concluding partnerships, particularly internationally.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats, he worked within the law firms JONES DAY, SULLIVAN & CROMWELL and PINSENT MASONS from 2006 to 2018. He was also seconded to the AXA Group’s Legal Division.
Philippe MALIKIAN holds a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law from PARIS V René DESCARTES University, a DEA postgraduate qualification in Comparative Law from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, and a specialist master’s degree in International Law and Management from HEC PARIS.
He works in both French and English.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2021 in “Corporate Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement in the context of ZEWAY’s fundraising
- Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Arthur COLLET Samuel VINCENT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of Chouette’s fundraising
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS,
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of the fundraising of Chouette, the French leader in diagnostic and management solutions for vineyard health. Demeter, a major European player in private equity for the energy and ecological transition, led this €5M round of financing with Banque des...Read