Heliup, a Savoie-based start-up pioneering lightweight photovoltaic panels, has raised €10 million to transform the large roofs of existing buildings into a source of clean energy. The round of financing was led by Starquest Capital, a VC fund dedicated to investing in companies working to protect the climate and our resources,along with BNP...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Member of the Bar of : PARIS
Philippe MALIKIAN is a partner and co-head of the "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
His expertise covers the following areas :
- mergers & acquisitions : advising French and international groups in the framework of national or cross-border sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers, etc.) ;
- private equity / capital risk : advising managers in the framework of LBOs, advising companies or investors in the framework of fundraising operations ;
- distressed M&A : advising struggling companies or purchasers in the framework of asset sales ;
- merger & acquisition prelitigation : implementing representations and warranties and shareholders’ agreements ;
- stock exchange law : public offerings and managing listed companies ;
- joint ventures : structuring, introducing, managing and concluding partnerships, particularly internationally.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats, he worked within the law firms JONES DAY, SULLIVAN & CROMWELL and PINSENT MASONS from 2006 to 2018. He was also seconded to the AXA Group’s Legal Division.
Philippe MALIKIAN holds a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law from PARIS V René DESCARTES University, a DEA postgraduate qualification in Comparative Law from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, and a specialist master’s degree in International Law and Management from HEC PARIS.
He works in both French and English.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2021 in “Corporate Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Philippe PACOTTE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Pierre TOURRET, Solène BOROCCO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Philippe PACOTTE, Philippe MALIKIAN Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur LAMPERT, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
E-RECYCLE, a player in the circular economy, recycles electronic products (mainly smartphones, PCs, tablets and consoles), with the aim of reducing programmed obsolescence and extending product life. The company has just closed a €1.5 million fund-raising round led by Demeter, via the Fonds d’Amorçage Industriel Métropolitain (FAIM)...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) on the joint creation with the digital technology operator Hub One of a platform for sharing, exploiting and enhancing airport data, Hub One Datatrust. This joint platform is marketed by a subsidiary of Hub One, which is also called Hub One DataTrust. The Hub One DataTrust offering aims to...Read