DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 22 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Member of the Bar of : PARIS
Philippe MALIKIAN is a partner and co-head of the "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
His expertise covers the following areas :
- mergers & acquisitions : advising French and international groups in the framework of national or cross-border sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers, etc.) ;
- private equity / capital risk : advising managers in the framework of LBOs, advising companies or investors in the framework of fundraising operations ;
- distressed M&A : advising struggling companies or purchasers in the framework of asset sales ;
- merger & acquisition prelitigation : implementing representations and warranties and shareholders’ agreements ;
- stock exchange law : public offerings and managing listed companies ;
- joint ventures : structuring, introducing, managing and concluding partnerships, particularly internationally.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats, he worked within the law firms JONES DAY, SULLIVAN & CROMWELL and PINSENT MASONS from 2006 to 2018. He was also seconded to the AXA Group’s Legal Division.
Philippe MALIKIAN holds a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law from PARIS V René DESCARTES University, a DEA postgraduate qualification in Comparative Law from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, and a specialist master’s degree in International Law and Management from HEC PARIS.
He works in both French and English.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2021 in “Corporate Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Gaëlle MERLIER, Virginie DELANNOY, Inès SAINT-LARY
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats assisted Framatome, an international leader in nuclear energy , on the acquisition of Cyberwatch, a French computer security software publisher. This addition complements and strengthens Framatome’s cybersecurity offering and expands its portfolio of solutions to serve public administrations, nuclear and other critical...Read
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter Investment Managers, CDC (Banque des Territoires) and CMA CGM Ventures on Telaqua’s fundraise. Telaqua is a startup which develops smart irrigation systems for the agricultural and vineyard industries. Demeter Investment Managers, a major private equity player in the ecological transition sector, led this €4M...Read