DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 23 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Thomas AMICO Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Information Technology Law Privacy and Data...Read
Thomas AMICO is a Partner and co-head of the Business litigation Department.
Specialised in business criminal law, Thomas regularly acts on behalf of companies and their officers in criminal proceedings in France and abroad. His practice covers all business law offences, from corruption, to cybercrime, fraud and press offences.
Thomas also possesses a strong expertise in compliance and criminal risk prevention.
He thus advises French and foreign companies in the context of sensitive internal investigations and assists them in the implementation of compliance programmes, particularly in the field of anti-corruption. He regularly leads training sessions and conferences on these topics.
Thomas holds a Master’s degree in International Economics (Sciences Po Paris), a Master’s degree in International Affairs (London School of Economics), a Master’s degree in Economic Law (Sciences Po Paris) and two Master’s degrees in Economic Globalisation Law and Financial Law (Paris I Sorbonne University).
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in October 2020, he worked with Veil Jourde from 2009 to 2013 and Linklaters from 2013 to 2020 where he was heading the white-collar crime and compliance practice. Thomas is also a lecturer at the Paris Bar School and Sciences-Po Paris.
Thomas AMICO was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2024 in “Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Thomas AMICO, Gaëlle MERLIER, Stanley MITON, Inès SAINT-LARY
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Stanley MITON, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Edouard PIQUE, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000 employees...Read