GL Events, a leading player in the event industry, has carried out an early refinancing of its RCF and obtained a new financing line. The transaction consists of a new €70 million term loan repayable in five years. In addition, GL Events refinanced the €150 million revolving credit facility (RCF) in advance with a 5-year maturity and a 2-year...Read
Areas of expertise
Emilie operates in the following areas :
- Corporate law ;
- Mergers – Acquisitions ;
- National and international restructurings ;
- Private equity ;
- Commercial contracts.
After having completed several significant internships with DELSOL Avocats, Emilie joined the firm as an associate in October 2021. In addition, Emilie has enriched her career with a 6-month experience in the legal department of an international industrial company.
- CAPA (EDARA 2021)
- Two-year master’s degree in Business Law/Corporate Legal Advice (University of Aix-Marseille).
DELSOL Avocats advised GL Events on the early refinancing of its RCF and on obtaining a new financing line
PRESS RELEASE – DELSOL Avocats advised Fortify in the new stage of development with UI Investissement.
- Raphaël ORY, Emilie FLORENTIN,
Fortify, represented by Vincent Guerry, is a Lyon based firm and a key player in the area of HR Tech. It offers various innovative and effective solutions to companies (up to 3000 employees). Since its inception in 2014, it has registered a 30% growth. In order to improve its development and broaden its digital offer, Fortify and UI...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Emilie FLORENTIN, Arthur COLLET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
Comptoir Rhodanien, the summer fruit specialist, is restructuring its shareholding in the context of an MBO. CEO Christophe Soulhiard is reducing his stake in favour of the management, which is being relaunched, and company executives who are taking a stake in the capital. The historical shareholders (Siparex MidCap, Carvest and Casra...Read