Comptoir Rhodanien, the summer fruit specialist, is restructuring its shareholding in the context of an MBO. CEO Christophe Soulhiard is reducing his stake in favour of the management, which is being relaunched, and company executives who are taking a stake in the capital. The historical shareholders (Siparex MidCap, Carvest and Casra...Read
Areas of expertise
Emilie operates in the following areas :
- Corporate law ;
- Mergers – Acquisitions ;
- National and international restructurings ;
- Private equity ;
- Commercial contracts.
After having completed several significant internships with DELSOL Avocats, Emilie joined the firm as an associate in October 2021. In addition, Emilie has enriched her career with a 6-month experience in the legal department of an international industrial company.
- CAPA (EDARA 2021)
- Two-year master’s degree in Business Law/Corporate Legal Advice (University of Aix-Marseille).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Emilie FLORENTIN, Arthur COLLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised the fund Rhône-Alpes PME (Siparex group) with the acquisition of a majority stake in the Lyon-based SMB, Clic’issimo, specialized in electronic registred letter mass mailing mainly in the insurance sector. This market is growing strongly and Clic’issimo iss now able to provide its sevrices to the real estate sector....Read